Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Vanilla's Coli Services
@frostmeri
your order has been completed^^
@frostmeri
your order has been completed^^
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
[emoji=coliseum team size=1]
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
I'd like to order 2 30-minute slots, one in thunderhead savannah and one in sandswept delta, but I need the CRs to be separate for recording, so I'll go ahead and send the 2-way request your way up front.

Username: Kedreeva
Service: (PB grind, levelling, TB): Timed battles
(PB: amount of battles/ TB: time amount): 1 30m slot in thunderhead savannah, 1 30m slot in sandswept delta.
(venue ↑): THS, SSD
Want all/partial loot: All

Also congrats on your new thread! I'm always excited when someone finds out they enjoy grinding, I got into it years ago myself and it's very soothing.
I'd like to order 2 30-minute slots, one in thunderhead savannah and one in sandswept delta, but I need the CRs to be separate for recording, so I'll go ahead and send the 2-way request your way up front.

Username: Kedreeva
Service: (PB grind, levelling, TB): Timed battles
(PB: amount of battles/ TB: time amount): 1 30m slot in thunderhead savannah, 1 30m slot in sandswept delta.
(venue ↑): THS, SSD
Want all/partial loot: All

Also congrats on your new thread! I'm always excited when someone finds out they enjoy grinding, I got into it years ago myself and it's very soothing.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva
haha sorry didnt see xD
sure I'll add you to the slots ^^
@Kedreeva
haha sorry didnt see xD
sure I'll add you to the slots ^^
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@Kedreeva
your order is done^^
@Kedreeva
your order is done^^
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@blanco1co1t Awesome, thank you. Great work!

I am interested in working with you (because you've been great) to get some of the rest of my main clan leveled up so I can finally toss them in my hibden. I enjoy leveling from 22-25, and I can get to level 12-15 or so fairly painlessly, but that middle ground is agony for me. Think we can work something out?
@blanco1co1t Awesome, thank you. Great work!

I am interested in working with you (because you've been great) to get some of the rest of my main clan leveled up so I can finally toss them in my hibden. I enjoy leveling from 22-25, and I can get to level 12-15 or so fairly painlessly, but that middle ground is agony for me. Think we can work something out?
@Kedreeva
sure, it shouldnt be such an issue for me, how many dragons do you need?
it might take me a bit due to family stuff and me being used as a weaver ^^'
@Kedreeva
sure, it shouldnt be such an issue for me, how many dragons do you need?
it might take me a bit due to family stuff and me being used as a weaver ^^'
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@blanco1co1t I believe I have 12 without QCK stats or ambush stones. I'm not really worried about time, at all, they're my permanent clan so I'm not using them for anything and I am slow to work on them anyway. Very relaxed job.
@blanco1co1t I believe I have 12 without QCK stats or ambush stones. I'm not really worried about time, at all, they're my permanent clan so I'm not using them for anything and I am slow to work on them anyway. Very relaxed job.
@Kedreeva
aight, so to level 22 then? you can send over the dragons and I'll start ^^
would you prefer sending dragon duos or one by one?
@Kedreeva
aight, so to level 22 then? you can send over the dragons and I'll start ^^
would you prefer sending dragon duos or one by one?
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
Up to you! I will send them in single CRs and you can pick one or two as you see fit. Do you know what price 12-22 will be per dragon? Do you prefer payment up front or after?
Up to you! I will send them in single CRs and you can pick one or two as you see fit. Do you know what price 12-22 will be per dragon? Do you prefer payment up front or after?