Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Vanilla's Coli Services
Username: Wildness
Service: levelling
(Leveling – from what to what level?): 1-5
how many dragons?: 20
Want loot (Y/N): N

You were so fast haha can I send you some more?
how many dragons?: 20

You were so fast haha can I send you some more?
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness
hehe welcome back!^^
that would be a 36g/kt for second purchase :)
@Wildness
hehe welcome back!^^
that would be a 36g/kt for second purchase :)
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
how many dragons?: How many could you take? Is 60 too many? it feels like too many lol Just let me know!

So turns out the dragons don't ever stop. Please just let me know if/when youre bored of leveling lol
how many dragons?: How many could you take? Is 60 too many? it feels like too many lol Just let me know!

So turns out the dragons don't ever stop. Please just let me know if/when youre bored of leveling lol
HnHWvPl.png
@wildness
60 is fine! although I'm short on space right now, so I can take bathes of 20 at a time^^
level 5's anyway take like 5-6 battles in crystal pools :>
@wildness
60 is fine! although I'm short on space right now, so I can take bathes of 20 at a time^^
level 5's anyway take like 5-6 battles in crystal pools :>
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@blanco1co1t Awesome!! I will set them up for you now. I’ll be heading to bed probably here in an hour, but will be back up in like 5 hours and can accept them

(and just for the record the sleep deprivation is not dragon fueled lol)
@blanco1co1t Awesome!! I will set them up for you now. I’ll be heading to bed probably here in an hour, but will be back up in like 5 hours and can accept them

(and just for the record the sleep deprivation is not dragon fueled lol)
HnHWvPl.png
alright! goodnight^^
feel free to set up all the 60 drags, i think i will be able to get some more space soon:)
alright! goodnight^^
feel free to set up all the 60 drags, i think i will be able to get some more space soon:)
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@blanco1co1t wanted to ask before putting in the order, but i'm looking to get a total of 100 dragons leveled to 10. would that be doable? i have 40 aging up this weekend, so i could send those your way, then send more batches of 10 as i get the space cleared out. and for payment, would a total of 500g be alright if we're going with the 10-dragon bundle?
@blanco1co1t wanted to ask before putting in the order, but i'm looking to get a total of 100 dragons leveled to 10. would that be doable? i have 40 aging up this weekend, so i could send those your way, then send more batches of 10 as i get the space cleared out. and for payment, would a total of 500g be alright if we're going with the 10-dragon bundle?
familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif __
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
@novastellaris
oh god thats unholy amount
that will take a while, it takes me around 1,5h for a batch of 10, but Ive never done that many at once :0
I think I should be able to get those leveled!

and yes, I do take mixed^^
@novastellaris
oh god thats unholy amount
that will take a while, it takes me around 1,5h for a batch of 10, but Ive never done that many at once :0
I think I should be able to get those leveled!

and yes, I do take mixed^^
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
alright! i can send in batches of 10, if that would make things easier on you ^^ i'll put in the formal order on saturday! i'm trying to get some gems converted to do a pure 500g because i spent a bit on more hatchlings lmao, but if i can't, i'll send the rest as t!
alright! i can send in batches of 10, if that would make things easier on you ^^ i'll put in the formal order on saturday! i'm trying to get some gems converted to do a pure 500g because i spent a bit on more hatchlings lmao, but if i can't, i'll send the rest as t!
familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif __
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
@novastellaris
feel free to send the dergs as 1t PAs (I'm a bit short on space) so I can start leveling^^
btw no need for formal form since I understood what you want^^
(formal form just makes it cleaner and easier:))
@novastellaris
feel free to send the dergs as 1t PAs (I'm a bit short on space) so I can start leveling^^
btw no need for formal form since I understood what you want^^
(formal form just makes it cleaner and easier:))
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time