Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | thefrogmother's coli services - hiatus
@frogfrog

REVIEW!: I took a LEAP and hired a grinder I had never done business with before. Frogfrog's service was unFROGettable, HOPPING fast, I didn't have to wait till I CROAKed to get my crossroads trades approved. 10/10 for service!
@frogfrog

REVIEW!: I took a LEAP and hired a grinder I had never done business with before. Frogfrog's service was unFROGettable, HOPPING fast, I didn't have to wait till I CROAKed to get my crossroads trades approved. 10/10 for service!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@Liramyne @B00KW0RM hey! feeling super under the weather today, crossing my fingers and hoping it's not the virus. i think i'll take today and tomorrow easy and spend less time online, but i'll be adding an extra half hour of grinding each to both your orders to make up! so sorry for the inconvenience! as usual, i'll ping once the crs are sent. new eta: september 17-18 [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@Liramyne @B00KW0RM hey! feeling super under the weather today, crossing my fingers and hoping it's not the virus. i think i'll take today and tomorrow easy and spend less time online, but i'll be adding an extra half hour of grinding each to both your orders to make up! so sorry for the inconvenience! as usual, i'll ping once the crs are sent. new eta: september 17-18
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@frogfrog

Don't worry about the wait! I'm not in a hurry, and your health always comes first <3
@frogfrog

Don't worry about the wait! I'm not in a hurry, and your health always comes first <3
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@Liramyne crs sent! thank you for stopping by my shop! feel free to leave a little comment/review if there's something you think i could improve on, or if you thought i did well in something! thank you for your patience [emoji=treefrog size=1] @B00kw0rm thank you so much for understanding <3 i'll be starting your order now! if at any time you’d like an update, please ping or pm me! once i’m done, i’ll ping you here and send you a cr! eta: tomorrow afternoon-night [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@Liramyne crs sent! thank you for stopping by my shop! feel free to leave a little comment/review if there's something you think i could improve on, or if you thought i did well in something! thank you for your patience

@B00kw0rm thank you so much for understanding <3 i'll be starting your order now!
if at any time you’d like an update, please ping or pm me! once i’m done, i’ll ping you here and send you a cr! eta: tomorrow afternoon-night
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@B00kw0rm crs sent! thank you for stopping by <3 feel free to leave a little comment/review if there's something you think i could improve on, or if you thought i did well in something! thank you for your patience [emoji=treefrog size=1] @Liramyne just a reminder that your crossroads are waiting! [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@B00kw0rm crs sent! thank you for stopping by <3 feel free to leave a little comment/review if there's something you think i could improve on, or if you thought i did well in something! thank you for your patience

@Liramyne just a reminder that your crossroads are waiting!
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@frogfrog

username: Tobin
desired venue: Boreal Wood
desired time: 5 Hours
total amount (payment): 270g
payment type (kt/g): 3x Prismatic Tokens (70g each, 210g total) + 60g, if you're not looking for that many tokens just lmk how many you'd want, and I'll pay the rest in g.
@frogfrog

username: Tobin
desired venue: Boreal Wood
desired time: 5 Hours
total amount (payment): 270g
payment type (kt/g): 3x Prismatic Tokens (70g each, 210g total) + 60g, if you're not looking for that many tokens just lmk how many you'd want, and I'll pay the rest in g.
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin thanks for stopping by my shop! i’ll get started on your order right away - i’ve got quite a nasty cold at the moment, so i might be a bit slower than usual: it would be lovely if you could give me two days to complete your order instead of one <3 i’ll try my best to complete it by tomorrow night, but just letting you know in case! in terms of payment, i’m always happy to accept tokens! 3 tokens and 60g works for me :) i have a weakness for apparel haha thank you for your business! i really appreciate it :) [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@Tobin thanks for stopping by my shop! i’ll get started on your order right away - i’ve got quite a nasty cold at the moment, so i might be a bit slower than usual: it would be lovely if you could give me two days to complete your order instead of one <3 i’ll try my best to complete it by tomorrow night, but just letting you know in case!

in terms of payment, i’m always happy to accept tokens! 3 tokens and 60g works for me :) i have a weakness for apparel haha

thank you for your business! i really appreciate it :)
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@Tobin crs sent! thank you SO much for your patience, i hope you enjoy the treasures i’ve gathered for you! [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@Tobin crs sent! thank you SO much for your patience, i hope you enjoy the treasures i’ve gathered for you!
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
[center][emoji=treefrog size=1] bump! [/center]

bump!
y6Tz96p.png