Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brew/Melters 150g/WL, Gene Set RAFFLE
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 100
hello hi :D I'd like to melt for you!!

Type of item: food, materials, or trinkets
Amount: full stack
Payment: treasure
hello hi :D I'd like to melt for you!!

Type of item: food, materials, or trinkets
Amount: full stack
Payment: treasure
VDS4Ncm.png
hihi can i do melting :D
Type of item: no preference
Amount: half stack
Payment: gems
hihi can i do melting :D
Type of item: no preference
Amount: half stack
IMG-0313.png
Type of item: food/material/trinkets/apparel/familiars/no preference: Food please [Trinkets would get buried in the massive sea of mine XD]

Amount: half stack/full stack/according to WL item(s): Full stack works! I can also take more than one at a time

Payment: treasure/gems/WL item(s): N/A [gimme those tickets >:> /lh]

Wishlist items: (only if you want to be paid in items): N/A
Type of item: food/material/trinkets/apparel/familiars/no preference: Food please [Trinkets would get buried in the massive sea of mine XD]

Amount: half stack/full stack/according to WL item(s): Full stack works! I can also take more than one at a time

Payment: treasure/gems/WL item(s): N/A [gimme those tickets >:> /lh]

Wishlist items: (only if you want to be paid in items): N/A
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
@Lunelights @injoketaken @fearlord @Mazatl23 @Offlinex @Gryphire @IamNoHere @florakass @AquatexZ @lamsweete @SingingDragon @ravbitleeks @Espoir @Self @zambam @Blazestorm22 @Amity206 @Emeryciel @swiftystarss @chickenchop @Systematichaos @SleepyAnn @WindSingerSong @Siscily @Emirene @Midnightzone @Foxg1ove @Kahzu @ShadowLessHC98 @ghostesez @JDS1230 @ABlotOfInk @tthheeoo @Archaeoraptor @wistfulclown @HawkMartian @Kikaharu @raggirare [center] You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle! The winners are: 1. Systematichaos (Ticket #6130) 2. Foxg1ove (Ticket #9035) 3. SingingDragon (Ticket #4380) 4. tthheeoo (Ticket #12079) 5. Archaeoraptor (Ticket #12641) 6. zambam (Ticket #5266) 7. Emeryciel (Ticket #5768) Winners please list prizes according to your preference. If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h everyone will move up and a new winner is drawn. Prizes are delivered via pm! [size=4]Prizes[/size] [quote=Nature Sprite] [item=Nature Sprite] claimed by @Systematichaos [/quote] [quote=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] claimed by @Emeryciel [/quote] [quote=UMA: Belofte] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=37835&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=37835] claimed by @Foxg1ove [/quote] [quote=Breed Change: Aberration] [item=Breed Change: Aberration] claimed by @zambam [/quote] [quote=Cauldron Genes] [item=Primary Gene: Slime] [item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] claimed by @tthheeoo [/quote] [quote=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] claimed by @SingingDragon [/quote] [quote=Bewitching Bangles] [item=Bewitching Bangles] claimed by @Archaeoraptor [/quote] [/center] Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted and every brew counts towards the next unlock! Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into the next raffle. I will be permanently switching to a two-month raffle schedule since it reduces workload for me and I can add more prizes per raffle. The next drawing will be on [b]April, 23rd[/b] [center] [size=5]Next Drawing[/size] [quote=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [/quote] [/center]
@Lunelights @injoketaken @fearlord @Mazatl23 @Offlinex @Gryphire @IamNoHere @florakass @AquatexZ @lamsweete @SingingDragon @ravbitleeks @Espoir @Self @zambam @Blazestorm22 @Amity206 @Emeryciel @swiftystarss @chickenchop @Systematichaos @SleepyAnn @WindSingerSong @Siscily @Emirene @Midnightzone @Foxg1ove @Kahzu @ShadowLessHC98 @ghostesez @JDS1230 @ABlotOfInk @tthheeoo @Archaeoraptor @wistfulclown @HawkMartian @Kikaharu @raggirare
You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle!

The winners are:
1. Systematichaos (Ticket #6130)
2. Foxg1ove (Ticket #9035)
3. SingingDragon (Ticket #4380)
4. tthheeoo (Ticket #12079)
5. Archaeoraptor (Ticket #12641)
6. zambam (Ticket #5266)
7. Emeryciel (Ticket #5768)

Winners please list prizes according to your preference.
If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h everyone will move up and a new winner is drawn. Prizes are delivered via pm!

Prizes
Nature Sprite wrote:
Nature Sprite
claimed by @Systematichaos
Unhatched Plague Egg wrote:
Unhatched Plague Egg
claimed by @Emeryciel
UMA: Belofte wrote:
dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=37835&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

claimed by @Foxg1ove
Breed Change: Aberration wrote:
Breed Change: Aberration
claimed by @zambam
Cauldron Genes wrote:
Primary Gene: Slime Secondary Gene: Sludge Tertiary Gene: Capsule
claimed by @tthheeoo
Tri-Color Scatterscroll wrote:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
claimed by @SingingDragon
Bewitching Bangles wrote:
Bewitching Bangles
claimed by @Archaeoraptor

Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted and every brew counts towards the next unlock!

Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into the next raffle. I will be permanently switching to a two-month raffle schedule since it reduces workload for me and I can add more prizes per raffle.

The next drawing will be on April, 23rd
Next Drawing
Breed Change: Wildclaw wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw

ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Hiring Brewers/Melters + Monthly Raffle
Prizes > Treasure MP genes and more!
@frostmeri
Oh yay!

1.Nature sprite
2.UMA

Thank you!
@frostmeri
Oh yay!

1.Nature sprite
2.UMA

Thank you!
ahhh tysm! congrats to all the winners and ty for hosting ^^
1. sprite
2. uma
3. cauldron genes
4. scatterscroll
ahhh tysm! congrats to all the winners and ty for hosting ^^
1. sprite
2. uma
3. cauldron genes
4. scatterscroll
theo
she/her
pings ok
WCMF0CZ.png
  1. Nature sprite (lol)
  2. Breed Change: Aberration
  3. Caldron Genes
  4. Scatterscroll
  5. Unhatched Plague Egg
  6. UMA

Thank you!!
  1. Nature sprite (lol)
  3. Caldron Genes
  4. Scatterscroll
  5. Unhatched Plague Egg
  6. UMA

Thank you!!
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
Oh wow! Thank you!

1. Scatterscroll
3. Unhatched Plague Egg
4. Cauldron Genes
5. Bewitching Bangles
6. UMA
7. Nature Sprite (lol)
Oh wow! Thank you!

1. Scatterscroll
3. Unhatched Plague Egg
4. Cauldron Genes
5. Bewitching Bangles
6. UMA
7. Nature Sprite (lol)
FkXN06G.png
Type of item: familiars
Amount: full CR

Would also be happy to brew overnight, I am max level.
Type of item: familiars
Amount: full CR

Would also be happy to brew overnight, I am max level.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Well ain't no way I'm getting that sprite LOL so with that taken into consideration,

1. UMA
2. Tricolor Scatterscroll
3. Cauldron Genes

I'm also open for making more brews whenever you need me! I can't melt just yet, because I'm running low on my own materials and still trying to replenish stock, but throw whatever stuff at me to brew and I'll do it overnight.

Thank you so much for hosting!!
Well ain't no way I'm getting that sprite LOL so with that taken into consideration,

1. UMA
2. Tricolor Scatterscroll
3. Cauldron Genes

I'm also open for making more brews whenever you need me! I can't melt just yet, because I'm running low on my own materials and still trying to replenish stock, but throw whatever stuff at me to brew and I'll do it overnight.

Thank you so much for hosting!!
atlas | he/they | crackle defense squad
personal challenge masterpost - stock the pond - fodder rescue - scrying services
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 100