Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
@Castella

Confirming your 1 dragon lvling order. Your total is 260g and a team member will ping you for you to send over the dragon.
@Castella

Confirming your 1 dragon lvling order. Your total is 260g and a team member will ping you for you to send over the dragon.
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

Asked for access to see the document with information on how to apply for your team, just a heads up, thank you!

Asked for access to see the document with information on how to apply for your team, just a heads up, thank you!
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Liramyne

picking up your second hour in Redrock Cove <3 I shall send you a CR when it is completed
@Liramyne

picking up your second hour in Redrock Cove <3 I shall send you a CR when it is completed
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
Ya'll ok with another full order?

-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 6 dragons | Five lvl 1s, one lvl 13 | all to train to lvl 25
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: no
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: Gems
Ya'll ok with another full order?

-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 6 dragons | Five lvl 1s, one lvl 13 | all to train to lvl 25
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: no
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: Gems
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Liramyne Your loot has now been sent via CR! [center]notable drops: [item=highfin sea crate] [item=leopard coralclimber crate] [item=ancient gene parchment: skeletal] [item=Breed Change: Fathom] [item=Scene: Redrock Cove] Thank you again for your business. If you're interested, please feel free to [url=https://forms.gle/CZ7iUJZ52zJAuCTw7]leave a review[/url] to let us know how we did!
@Liramyne
Your loot has now been sent via CR!
notable drops:

Highfin Sea Crate Leopard Coralclimber Crate Ancient Gene Parchment: Skeletal Breed Change: Fathom Scene: Redrock Cove

Thank you again for your business. If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review to let us know how we did!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Dask

Welcome back! Confirming your 6 dragon lvling order. Your total will be 1760g. 300g per lvl 1, and 260g for the lvl 13. Our team members will ping you as soon as possible in order to take on your dragons.
@Dask

Welcome back! Confirming your 6 dragon lvling order. Your total will be 1760g. 300g per lvl 1, and 260g for the lvl 13. Our team members will ping you as soon as possible in order to take on your dragons.

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind:basic
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours:2hr
-» Payment [kt|gems]:g

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind:basic
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours:2hr
-» Payment [kt|gems]:g
Signature.
@AzusaKasai

Hello! Confirming your 2 hour basic grind in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total is 140g and a team member will ping you once they are ready to start your grind.
@AzusaKasai

Hello! Confirming your 2 hour basic grind in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total is 140g and a team member will ping you once they are ready to start your grind.
@Castella

Hello friend, sorry for the delay in requesting your dragon but I am here now to train your level 13 dragon to lvl 25. If for some reason you no longer need the training, please just let me know. Otherwise please send them via 1 way CR and I will grab them in my morning. Payment is not due till they return <3 Thanks!
@Castella

Hello friend, sorry for the delay in requesting your dragon but I am here now to train your level 13 dragon to lvl 25. If for some reason you no longer need the training, please just let me know. Otherwise please send them via 1 way CR and I will grab them in my morning. Payment is not due till they return <3 Thanks!
@AzusaDragon

Hihi! I will be picking up your 2 hours in Sandswept Delta shortly~
@AzusaDragon

Hihi! I will be picking up your 2 hours in Sandswept Delta shortly~