Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
@Cyrce

Your dragon is all done and waiting in a return CR home.
Thank you for ordering with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
@Cyrce

Your dragon is all done and waiting in a return CR home.
Thank you for ordering with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@starmates I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade November for an unhatched fire egg?
@starmates I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade November for an unhatched fire egg?
Untitled8-20240219090905.png M7v69JN.png

if you're reading this I hope you have a great day!
@Wildflower24 sure! Happy to see November getting a good home! Feel free to send me a CR and I'll attach November! :) Thanks!
@Wildflower24 sure! Happy to see November getting a good home! Feel free to send me a CR and I'll attach November! :) Thanks!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates sent!
@starmates sent!
Untitled8-20240219090905.png M7v69JN.png

if you're reading this I hope you have a great day!
@Wildflower24 all sent back! Thank you and I hope you enjoy November
@Wildflower24 all sent back! Thank you and I hope you enjoy November

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Cyrce

Hello! Audala is done with training and is ready to go home to defend their clan! Your total is 285g and can be added to the CRs. We hope you have enjoyed our training services!

@Milim I will be starting on your 2 hours of GLR for fest shortly! As you have prepaid, all loot will be sent via PM but I will still ping you here once to let you know all has been completed.
@Cyrce

Hello! Audala is done with training and is ready to go home to defend their clan! Your total is 285g and can be added to the CRs. We hope you have enjoyed our training services!

@Milim I will be starting on your 2 hours of GLR for fest shortly! As you have prepaid, all loot will be sent via PM but I will still ping you here once to let you know all has been completed.
@Milim

Your order is complete and in your PMs. We hope you enjoy your loot and have a great fest!
@Milim

Your order is complete and in your PMs. We hope you enjoy your loot and have a great fest!
@Silience

I'll be working on your 2 hours of fest grind in Ghostlight Ruins shortly. As you have pre-paid, all loot will be sent via PM. I will still ping you here after it is sent so you know the grind is complete. (please note that it is currently nearly 5am for me so your grind maybe be paused for me to sleep)
@Silience

I'll be working on your 2 hours of fest grind in Ghostlight Ruins shortly. As you have pre-paid, all loot will be sent via PM. I will still ping you here after it is sent so you know the grind is complete. (please note that it is currently nearly 5am for me so your grind maybe be paused for me to sleep)
@/Cantertothewinds I'll be beginning your 2 hour fest grind in Woodland Path shortly! Expect another ping when PMs are sent out.

Edit: Didn't want to double ping, but I'm taking a break for sleep. I'll finish it up and send it out tomorrow.
@/Cantertothewinds I'll be beginning your 2 hour fest grind in Woodland Path shortly! Expect another ping when PMs are sent out.

Edit: Didn't want to double ping, but I'm taking a break for sleep. I'll finish it up and send it out tomorrow.
1YSPZnA.png
@AlvildaBright [emoji=blue star size=1] Starting your [i]2h[/i] festival grind in the [i]Woodland Path[/i]. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
@AlvildaBright
Starting your 2h festival grind in the Woodland Path. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
....................................................................................... 7Y0SkWr.png MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

Np4NxIR.png
nL26Ewd.png