Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Red Gems[S]G 1:700[B]Food Special[CLOSE]
Welcome to the Red Gems
A gem shop that opens occasionally.

Now open! Running a special for full stacks of food!

SPECIAL! If you can provide me with FULL stacks of food for the gems, then I will pay 5 gems per stack, multiplied by the number of FP per item in the stack. If you are just throwing food at me that is NOT a collection of stacks, then you will pay the usual rate of 1g:25FP, which is about 4 gems per 'stack'. The below 'limit' on how many gems can be bought does not apply to the special.

This special is not available for members of Lightning Flight. Sorry.

RULES (PLEASE READ!)

Yes, I have rules. Sorry.
1) I will close every so often in order to process requests. During this time, do not be alarmed if the closed sign appears but I have not posted. Your order is valid until I post, and for up to ten seconds after I post as ninja-proofing.
2) All requests will be processed before I reopen, even if that means asking for more details.
3) Do not set up a Crossroads! I will set one up as and when I get to your order.
4) From about 9pm-ish to about 2:30pm, I will be closed. This is so I can sleep and work without returning to 10+ new pages demanding gems.
5) This is not about me getting loads of treasure. This is about spreading as many gems as possible to those who can't afford the current ratio. Therefore, I am placing a hard cap of 1000 gems per person per season (season defined as the few-day period every so often that I have gems to sell). Sorry.

FAQ (BECAUSE I DO GET ASKED THINGS)

Can I sell my food for gems?
Absolutely! Just please make it clear how many points total you are selling.

I may return to buy more, is this okay?
Certainly, as long as your combined purchase total does not exceed the cap of 1000.

Thank you so much for doing this/this is a wonderful thing you are doing!
Not a question, but I appreciate the gratitude!

Can I just donate free food to you?
Um, sure! Not sure why you'd want to, but sure! If you'd like to do that, then please post in this thread, then set up a One-way Crossroads.

Are your dragons starving?
Nope, they're fine and have been fine for a while. But this much food should keep 'em all happy for months. Plus, I hate wasting my precious gather turns to get FP when I can just buy the food and Gather chests and eggs.

Why are you doing this?
Three reasons:
---1) I finally caved and bought a ton of gems with real money. After getting what I wanted, I realised I had loads left over, so I decided to sell them.
---2) I want to bring the price of gems down. The real-world price has not changed a bit, but the G:t ratio just keeps climbing. I'm sick of it, so I'm doing my best to bring it down a bit.
---3) The warm fuzzies, man. The warm fuzzies.
Welcome to the Red Gems
A gem shop that opens occasionally.

Now open! Running a special for full stacks of food!

SPECIAL! If you can provide me with FULL stacks of food for the gems, then I will pay 5 gems per stack, multiplied by the number of FP per item in the stack. If you are just throwing food at me that is NOT a collection of stacks, then you will pay the usual rate of 1g:25FP, which is about 4 gems per 'stack'. The below 'limit' on how many gems can be bought does not apply to the special.

This special is not available for members of Lightning Flight. Sorry.

RULES (PLEASE READ!)

Yes, I have rules. Sorry.
1) I will close every so often in order to process requests. During this time, do not be alarmed if the closed sign appears but I have not posted. Your order is valid until I post, and for up to ten seconds after I post as ninja-proofing.
2) All requests will be processed before I reopen, even if that means asking for more details.
3) Do not set up a Crossroads! I will set one up as and when I get to your order.
4) From about 9pm-ish to about 2:30pm, I will be closed. This is so I can sleep and work without returning to 10+ new pages demanding gems.
5) This is not about me getting loads of treasure. This is about spreading as many gems as possible to those who can't afford the current ratio. Therefore, I am placing a hard cap of 1000 gems per person per season (season defined as the few-day period every so often that I have gems to sell). Sorry.

FAQ (BECAUSE I DO GET ASKED THINGS)

Can I sell my food for gems?
Absolutely! Just please make it clear how many points total you are selling.

I may return to buy more, is this okay?
Certainly, as long as your combined purchase total does not exceed the cap of 1000.

Thank you so much for doing this/this is a wonderful thing you are doing!
Not a question, but I appreciate the gratitude!

Can I just donate free food to you?
Um, sure! Not sure why you'd want to, but sure! If you'd like to do that, then please post in this thread, then set up a One-way Crossroads.

Are your dragons starving?
Nope, they're fine and have been fine for a while. But this much food should keep 'em all happy for months. Plus, I hate wasting my precious gather turns to get FP when I can just buy the food and Gather chests and eggs.

Why are you doing this?
Three reasons:
---1) I finally caved and bought a ton of gems with real money. After getting what I wanted, I realised I had loads left over, so I decided to sell them.
---2) I want to bring the price of gems down. The real-world price has not changed a bit, but the G:t ratio just keeps climbing. I'm sick of it, so I'm doing my best to bring it down a bit.
---3) The warm fuzzies, man. The warm fuzzies.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KathiraNarae

Can I buy 120? qvq
@KathiraNarae

Can I buy 120? qvq
@KathiraNarae
Hi! Thanks for selling at such a low rate vs how it's been for... I think a month or two, IDK. Could I possibly buy 710 gems from you?
@KathiraNarae
Hi! Thanks for selling at such a low rate vs how it's been for... I think a month or two, IDK. Could I possibly buy 710 gems from you?
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@KathiraNarae could I take 1000 gems please?
@KathiraNarae could I take 1000 gems please?
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@KathiraNarae Can I buy 104 gems?
And do you allow trading food directly to gems?
If so I have all 5000 food points of insects you need and I'd like to trade them for gems
@KathiraNarae Can I buy 104 gems?
And do you allow trading food directly to gems?
If so I have all 5000 food points of insects you need and I'd like to trade them for gems
SVbOCPL.png
@KathiraNarae Could I grab 600 from you?
@KathiraNarae Could I grab 600 from you?
@KathiraNarae; could i possibly buy the rest of your gems? or if you have a limit to how many you'll sell per person i'll buy as many as you'll allow. got a lot of gene projects that require gems haha
@KathiraNarae; could i possibly buy the rest of your gems? or if you have a limit to how many you'll sell per person i'll buy as many as you'll allow. got a lot of gene projects that require gems haha
@KathiraNarae
Thanks for the low prices! Could I buy 161g? (just a note, I'll probably be back later :'D)
@KathiraNarae
Thanks for the low prices! Could I buy 161g? (just a note, I'll probably be back later :'D)
5233.png Uwe hee.
@KathiraNarae

May I buy 600 please?
@KathiraNarae

May I buy 600 please?
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
I'd love to buy 100g if you're still selling them.
I'd love to buy 100g if you're still selling them.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist