Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaf's snipe shop! [closed]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@QueSeraAwesome

Yup! I'll get you on the list asap, however, I' m on mobile and it' s nearly impossible to work a cr properly. So, if you want to set the cr up ahead of time, buying the capes is 42 kt. Otherwise I'll send it when I can .
@QueSeraAwesome

Yup! I'll get you on the list asap, however, I' m on mobile and it' s nearly impossible to work a cr properly. So, if you want to set the cr up ahead of time, buying the capes is 42 kt. Otherwise I'll send it when I can .
@Aurikku

I got you a peace dove.
@Aurikku

I got you a peace dove.
@Leafeaon Awesome, send the CR?
@Leafeaon Awesome, send the CR?
ew9u8Xp.png
@/Everyone @Vaze @Seagold3733

Sorry everyone! But I'm closing up. With school coming around I'm getting busier and busier and I can't seem to find devotion to sniping anymore. But! In the future I'll be able to re-open with a much larger, better shop than before once I can find a devotion to it and am able to be able to maintain it. Might take a year, might take a month. I guess It just depends on when I feel ready to tackle it.
@/Everyone @Vaze @Seagold3733

Sorry everyone! But I'm closing up. With school coming around I'm getting busier and busier and I can't seem to find devotion to sniping anymore. But! In the future I'll be able to re-open with a much larger, better shop than before once I can find a devotion to it and am able to be able to maintain it. Might take a year, might take a month. I guess It just depends on when I feel ready to tackle it.
@Leafeaon
Hey no problem. Real life comes first. Thank you for all of your help getting me the items I needed. You've been a real boss!
@Leafeaon
Hey no problem. Real life comes first. Thank you for all of your help getting me the items I needed. You've been a real boss!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze

Awh, you! I've enjoyed sniping, but yeah. School is gonna be awesome this year if I work hard enough. I'm taking AP bio and chemistry before even becoming a junior. I can't wait to have almost everything be science in my senior year :P
@Vaze

Awh, you! I've enjoyed sniping, but yeah. School is gonna be awesome this year if I work hard enough. I'm taking AP bio and chemistry before even becoming a junior. I can't wait to have almost everything be science in my senior year :P
@Leafeaon
NERD! Haha. But that sounds awesome, really, and you're a real smart cookie. :D It's good that you have your priorities straight, too. Good luck with the school stuff! It's going to be hard but also super rewarding.
@Leafeaon
NERD! Haha. But that sounds awesome, really, and you're a real smart cookie. :D It's good that you have your priorities straight, too. Good luck with the school stuff! It's going to be hard but also super rewarding.
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Leafeaon Thank you for all your hard work and prompt response time! If you come back to the sniping business, please ping me! I'm definitely a loyal customer. :)
@Leafeaon Thank you for all your hard work and prompt response time! If you come back to the sniping business, please ping me! I'm definitely a loyal customer. :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Leafeaon
Don't worry about it, real life does take priority, like Vaze said. And good luck with school! :) Thanks again for all the items you were able to get me. ^^
@Leafeaon
Don't worry about it, real life does take priority, like Vaze said. And good luck with school! :) Thanks again for all the items you were able to get me. ^^
UzQhxsx.png
@Leafeaon Hi, there! Could I please get a pig when the shop is open again? Also, I'd love to buy your [item= grove sylvan filigree] and [item=blood red wolf cape]
@Leafeaon

Hi, there! Could I please get a pig when the shop is open again?

Also, I'd love to buy your Grove Sylvan Filigree and Blood Red Wolf Cape
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73