Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed, please see updated shop
@Arkonsel

I'm only interested in Treasure, gems and swipp material, now if it was the wind festival yes i would be interested, but with my feelings on this one, i can provide everything i need for it

@Barnac
415K or the gem equivalent

@Burgundy

Naw, i am half way there making my own. there is just something funner about making it myself
@Arkonsel

I'm only interested in Treasure, gems and swipp material, now if it was the wind festival yes i would be interested, but with my feelings on this one, i can provide everything i need for it

@Barnac
415K or the gem equivalent

@Burgundy

Naw, i am half way there making my own. there is just something funner about making it myself
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Sorry, I looked on the AH this morning and bought one!
@Azuri

Sorry, I looked on the AH this morning and bought one!
@Azuri out of curiosity, how much are you looking to get for the Fire Sprite?
@Azuri out of curiosity, how much are you looking to get for the Fire Sprite?
@kittenpaws

1450K or the gem equivalent, i can also take partial payments of both and swipp items as well, though i am only looking for certain materials
@kittenpaws

1450K or the gem equivalent, i can also take partial payments of both and swipp items as well, though i am only looking for certain materials
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri I'd be interested in the Fire Sprite at 1450kT. I currently have a bit more than 900kT and a bunch of items and almost 250 All-Seeing Shrooms if any of that interests you?
@Azuri I'd be interested in the Fire Sprite at 1450kT. I currently have a bit more than 900kT and a bunch of items and almost 250 All-Seeing Shrooms if any of that interests you?
art of two rats with a red Plague-symbol teacup, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Plague flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies

I am more then willing to hold the sprite but i have no interest in any of the tokens, i already have everything i want from this event.

I took a look at your items as well, if you stumble upon any winter wolf pelts let me know c;
@MotherOfBeardies

I am more then willing to hold the sprite but i have no interest in any of the tokens, i already have everything i want from this event.

I took a look at your items as well, if you stumble upon any winter wolf pelts let me know c;
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Great, it shouldn't take me too long to get the rest of the treasure if I can just sell all this festival stuff.

I'll let you know, but I'm mostly grinding elsewhere for festival stuff so I probably won't get too many more of those.
@Azuri

Great, it shouldn't take me too long to get the rest of the treasure if I can just sell all this festival stuff.

I'll let you know, but I'm mostly grinding elsewhere for festival stuff so I probably won't get too many more of those.
art of two rats with a red Plague-symbol teacup, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Plague flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies

Understandable,

Ok i have moved it into on hold
@MotherOfBeardies

Understandable,

Ok i have moved it into on hold
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Awesome, thank you! :)
@Azuri

Awesome, thank you! :)
@Azuri, how much are you looking at for the boneyard tatters?
@Azuri, how much are you looking at for the boneyard tatters?
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png