Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed, please see updated shop
@Azuri shoot I didn't see the last ping, yeah I'd like for you to hold the items. I'll have all the treasure within the next day or two, and I'll keep an eye on the plumage and what you decide to ask for it. Thanks!
@Azuri shoot I didn't see the last ping, yeah I'd like for you to hold the items. I'll have all the treasure within the next day or two, and I'll keep an eye on the plumage and what you decide to ask for it. Thanks!
tumblr_m0myp42wdJ1qcfn0j.giftumblr_m3j73gqIev1qid2nw.giftumblr_ma8fp0ieV21qid2nw.gif
tumblr_ndvcptD7Fz1u12fkno1_400.png
@Pecora

Ok, I am also willing to take gems at 1:410, Swipp materials such as the cobras, strikers Ferrets and ermines
@Pecora

Ok, I am also willing to take gems at 1:410, Swipp materials such as the cobras, strikers Ferrets and ermines
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Would you take 75k for the Kitedancer skin?
@Azuri

Would you take 75k for the Kitedancer skin?
@Melodic

Generally i do 10K off when the items are worth more then 100K , I could do 80K for it
@Melodic

Generally i do 10K off when the items are worth more then 100K , I could do 80K for it
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

I think I'll pass for now. Thank you anyway!
@Azuri

I think I'll pass for now. Thank you anyway!
@Azuri
Would you happen be interested in a Spined Cobra?
@Azuri
Would you happen be interested in a Spined Cobra?
@Burgundy

I am very much interested
@Burgundy

I am very much interested
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri
Mkay! I'm interested in all the sprites, crystal hide, windbound plumage, kite dancer, frozen together, and 2 things that are on hold. Would you possibly want to work something out? I'd like to match auction house values. :3
@Azuri
Mkay! I'm interested in all the sprites, crystal hide, windbound plumage, kite dancer, frozen together, and 2 things that are on hold. Would you possibly want to work something out? I'd like to match auction house values. :3
@Burgundy

unfortunatly the items on hold are not currently open for trade at the moment. I like to do the first come first serve but if a user backs out i can let you know

As for matching the Price, Are we going off of gem values or Treasure, that is if you are still willing to work something out
@Burgundy

unfortunatly the items on hold are not currently open for trade at the moment. I like to do the first come first serve but if a user backs out i can let you know

As for matching the Price, Are we going off of gem values or Treasure, that is if you are still willing to work something out
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@azuri
Sorry passed out last night! Yea I'm still up for it. I was just lettting you know I'm interested if some of the users back out. :3 I'm on the way to school so when I'm on break I'll go ahead and do the math for everything. Probably gunna go with gem value.
@azuri
Sorry passed out last night! Yea I'm still up for it. I was just lettting you know I'm interested if some of the users back out. :3 I'm on the way to school so when I'm on break I'll go ahead and do the math for everything. Probably gunna go with gem value.