Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Name censoring
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@ReignOfFire
While Salami is not allowed, Kielbasa definitely is. I just named one of my dragons that.
@ReignOfFire
While Salami is not allowed, Kielbasa definitely is. I just named one of my dragons that.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm having the same problem with the name Sugar Moon? I'm not finding anything on the internet that suggests it might be inappropriate. Trying to name her after one of the March moons, since she was born this month. I'm simply getting the message, "That name is not allowed."
I'm having the same problem with the name Sugar Moon? I'm not finding anything on the internet that suggests it might be inappropriate. Trying to name her after one of the March moons, since she was born this month. I'm simply getting the message, "That name is not allowed."
look how we all make it
with hope and golden stars
still in our eyes and hearts
@GraphiteSkulls
Are you including the space in the name? If so, that’s likely why it isn’t working. Spaces, numbers, and special characters aren’t allowed in dragon names at all
@GraphiteSkulls
Are you including the space in the name? If so, that’s likely why it isn’t working. Spaces, numbers, and special characters aren’t allowed in dragon names at all
unknown.png
@GraphiteSkulls

You can't have spaces in names; try "SugarMoon" instead. For future reference, you also can't use numbers or any special characters. I'm afraid we're limited to 26 letters.

Ninja'd!
@GraphiteSkulls

You can't have spaces in names; try "SugarMoon" instead. For future reference, you also can't use numbers or any special characters. I'm afraid we're limited to 26 letters.

Ninja'd!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
aah, okay. thanks!
aah, okay. thanks!
look how we all make it
with hope and golden stars
still in our eyes and hearts
all I know is-

I could not use the name Theadore, and when I asked, it was because you can't name dragons after terrorist, presidents, or just vile people. not even bad people, its just anyone that's like, famous I suppose.Maybe well known. I hope this helps,

-Spoon
all I know is-

I could not use the name Theadore, and when I asked, it was because you can't name dragons after terrorist, presidents, or just vile people. not even bad people, its just anyone that's like, famous I suppose.Maybe well known. I hope this helps,

-Spoon
I've named a bunch of dragons after historical people. Makes me sad to know that Nicholas Flamel and Morgan Le Fay aren't important enough anymore.

(Other names I've used: Victoria, Saint Valentine, Samhain, Daedalus, Hestia, Nyx, Raphael, Aquarius, Valkyrie, and Dia de los Muertos.)
I've named a bunch of dragons after historical people. Makes me sad to know that Nicholas Flamel and Morgan Le Fay aren't important enough anymore.

(Other names I've used: Victoria, Saint Valentine, Samhain, Daedalus, Hestia, Nyx, Raphael, Aquarius, Valkyrie, and Dia de los Muertos.)
JYsD2NS.png
[quote name="Spoon101" date="2020-03-09 17:29:52" ] all I know is- I could not use the name Theadore, and when I asked, it was because you can't name dragons after terrorist, presidents, or just vile people. not even bad people, its just anyone that's like, famous I suppose.Maybe well known. I hope this helps, -Spoon [/quote] Uh, I just named dragons both Theodore, which is how the US President spelled it, and Theadore, which is how you posted it. No clue why generic first names would be banned out? Naming a dragon after dictators and war criminals is one thing, but there's plenty of people out there today that have first names they happen to share with some really terrible people. edit: @Spoon101
Spoon101 wrote on 2020-03-09 17:29:52:
all I know is-

-Spoon

Uh, I just named dragons both Theodore, which is how the US President spelled it, and Theadore, which is how you posted it. No clue why generic first names would be banned out? Naming a dragon after dictators and war criminals is one thing, but there's plenty of people out there today that have first names they happen to share with some really terrible people.

edit: @Spoon101
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page