Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games nobody has heard of
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Kula World.

You play as a ball. It bounces and rolls around a 3D course, doing little advancement puzzles and avoiding obstacles.

It was wild.

I remember Ecco, too.

Also, T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger. I'm surprised that hasn't been remade yet! You play as a tiger dude. Sort of a story-fighting game where you learn new stuff from various different animal clans.

Now, it'd get compared to Kung Fu Panda or something, but it came out in about 1999.
Kula World.

You play as a ball. It bounces and rolls around a 3D course, doing little advancement puzzles and avoiding obstacles.

It was wild.

I remember Ecco, too.

Also, T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger. I'm surprised that hasn't been remade yet! You play as a tiger dude. Sort of a story-fighting game where you learn new stuff from various different animal clans.

Now, it'd get compared to Kung Fu Panda or something, but it came out in about 1999.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[size=7][b]HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON?[/b][/size] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2dcdaab0cbe7b46f5680feb6bb15ed20/415a88f5f84d9c73-58/s1280x1920/97af8bd7c3ee4286ba8054d9b0012dac4018c2cb.jpg[/img] Now you have. Have a nice day. (I will follow you onsite if you know who he is)
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON?
97af8bd7c3ee4286ba8054d9b0012dac4018c2cb.jpg
Now you have. Have a nice day. (I will follow you onsite if you know who he is)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque

A very nice game, story is great, will never get over the ending xD

A game I didn't see many people talk about was cookie and kream on ps2. It's a co OP game where the 2 players need to help each other reach the end of tha map by being on different path. They keys to unlock obstacles are on tje other players road so its very hard to play if you do it with your brother and you start annoying each others
@LoversMasque

A very nice game, story is great, will never get over the ending xD

A game I didn't see many people talk about was cookie and kream on ps2. It's a co OP game where the 2 players need to help each other reach the end of tha map by being on different path. They keys to unlock obstacles are on tje other players road so its very hard to play if you do it with your brother and you start annoying each others
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
Never in my travels around the internet have I seen anyone mention Robopon. It's made by Atlus and it's like a mix of Pokemon and Metabots. It was actually pretty hard and I got stuck on one of the later bosses in the second game and never finished it. I'd absolutely buy a Switch port if they ever made one.
Never in my travels around the internet have I seen anyone mention Robopon. It's made by Atlus and it's like a mix of Pokemon and Metabots. It was actually pretty hard and I got stuck on one of the later bosses in the second game and never finished it. I'd absolutely buy a Switch port if they ever made one.
I used to play a game on my parent's computer when I was... really young? I don't remember what it was called, which really sucks, because I'd love to play it again... It was a pretty basic dungeon RPG, with some character customization. You could choose weapons and obtain treasure and stuff, and I think there was magic? You went around fighting monsters! (There were definitely some spiders and stuff) I also remember you could choose a cat or a dog as a companion and you could name them, and they would help you fight! I remember the graphics as "realistic," but I don't know how high their quality was because I was pretty young and didn't really have a frame of reference. I don't remember what the actual storyline was either, but I think you started off in some town with a graveyard by it (there were probably zombies or something?) and eventually ended up in these dungeons under a castle (I think you could hear music from the castle above at some points!). I don't know what happened at higher levels, unfortunately. I've never heard anyone talk about anything like it, but I would love to figure out what it is some day! Alas, my vague memories from when I was like, 7 or something probably won't help much with investigation. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
I used to play a game on my parent's computer when I was... really young? I don't remember what it was called, which really sucks, because I'd love to play it again...

It was a pretty basic dungeon RPG, with some character customization. You could choose weapons and obtain treasure and stuff, and I think there was magic? You went around fighting monsters! (There were definitely some spiders and stuff) I also remember you could choose a cat or a dog as a companion and you could name them, and they would help you fight!

I remember the graphics as "realistic," but I don't know how high their quality was because I was pretty young and didn't really have a frame of reference.

I don't remember what the actual storyline was either, but I think you started off in some town with a graveyard by it (there were probably zombies or something?) and eventually ended up in these dungeons under a castle (I think you could hear music from the castle above at some points!). I don't know what happened at higher levels, unfortunately.

I've never heard anyone talk about anything like it, but I would love to figure out what it is some day! Alas, my vague memories from when I was like, 7 or something probably won't help much with investigation.
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
@LittleMoons

This is a very long shot but maybe the game might have been called "Get medieval"? Its an old pc game, it could kinda fit tje description. Let me know if that's it or not I would be curious.
@LittleMoons

This is a very long shot but maybe the game might have been called "Get medieval"? Its an old pc game, it could kinda fit tje description. Let me know if that's it or not I would be curious.
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
The entire leapster library can be considered obscure games
The entire leapster library can be considered obscure games
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Just recently played and completed a game called Smile for Me that can be found on Steam. Fun and short and thought-provoking.
Just recently played and completed a game called Smile for Me that can be found on Steam. Fun and short and thought-provoking.
9iqeDz7.png
You want stuff nobody has ever heard of? I've got stuff that no one has heard of.

Jinx: It's a point-and-click browser game about a kid in a sheet ghost costume investigating a haunted mansion. It also has two sequels, but I never beat the third one. It's pretty entertaining, so you're bound to crack a grin at least once.
Vulpin Adventure: You probably might've heard about this one a few times, but I'm bringing it up anyway. It's a browser game where you have this little creature called a Vulpin and you go out and battle monsters to save the world. The game has a really cute art style and a very well done soundtrack. I hope it gets a sequel one day.
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake: It's a puzzle game where you play as a boy named Niko and his monster friends as they set off on a quest to save the island from the Boogin King. The characters have plenty of personality, the music's great, there's some good lore in there, and it's really funny. Fans of Adventure Time will love this. However, it hasn't updated to be compatible with the current version of the App Store, so it's currently unplayable. I also hope this gets a sequel.
Lumino City: This game also involves solving puzzles. When Lumi's grandfather is kidnapped Lumi must use her grandfather's notebook and her brain to save him. The game's scenery is entirely made out of actual paper, so there's a lot of creativity put into it. It's a very lovely and creative game. You can get this one on the app store.
You want stuff nobody has ever heard of? I've got stuff that no one has heard of.

Jinx: It's a point-and-click browser game about a kid in a sheet ghost costume investigating a haunted mansion. It also has two sequels, but I never beat the third one. It's pretty entertaining, so you're bound to crack a grin at least once.
Vulpin Adventure: You probably might've heard about this one a few times, but I'm bringing it up anyway. It's a browser game where you have this little creature called a Vulpin and you go out and battle monsters to save the world. The game has a really cute art style and a very well done soundtrack. I hope it gets a sequel one day.
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake: It's a puzzle game where you play as a boy named Niko and his monster friends as they set off on a quest to save the island from the Boogin King. The characters have plenty of personality, the music's great, there's some good lore in there, and it's really funny. Fans of Adventure Time will love this. However, it hasn't updated to be compatible with the current version of the App Store, so it's currently unplayable. I also hope this gets a sequel.
Lumino City: This game also involves solving puzzles. When Lumi's grandfather is kidnapped Lumi must use her grandfather's notebook and her brain to save him. The game's scenery is entirely made out of actual paper, so there's a lot of creativity put into it. It's a very lovely and creative game. You can get this one on the app store.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2019-12-28 20:24:43" ] Also, LiveWire Was a game my siblings and I played on PC. Fish doing zoomies on lines and trying not to get killed by things. I tried finding it when I had a computer but LimeWire kept popping up and yeah, no. I still have the disc for it but it doesnt work [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [img]https://giantbomb1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_small/0/9261/384607-581220_22142_front.jpg[/img] [/quote] I posted this in the wrong forum post
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2019-12-28 20:24:43:
Also, LiveWire
Was a game my siblings and I played on PC. Fish doing zoomies on lines and trying not to get killed by things. I tried finding it when I had a computer but LimeWire kept popping up and yeah, no. I still have the disc for it but it doesnt work

384607-581220_22142_front.jpg

I posted this in the wrong forum post
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13