Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
My birthday is ending up being a trauma dumping session by my friend to my parents. :/

I love my friend, don't get me wrong. But you couldn't have picked another day..?
My birthday is ending up being a trauma dumping session by my friend to my parents. :/

I love my friend, don't get me wrong. But you couldn't have picked another day..?
BBfneFa.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Ahh, I missed spending my days crying over the pain of Kirby Triple Deluxe without it actually just bringing back grief and thus being too unpleasant to bear.
Ahh, I missed spending my days crying over the pain of Kirby Triple Deluxe without it actually just bringing back grief and thus being too unpleasant to bear.
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
the eyewear slot is the best addition to ffxiv in a decade. i don't need to choose between my maid headpiece and being able to see \o/
the eyewear slot is the best addition to ffxiv in a decade. i don't need to choose between my maid headpiece and being able to see \o/
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
How... do you make a search post with a very brief intro that is basically a sixty second read, that clearly states you are looking for modern breed dragons with green in them somewhere, and the first replies you get advertise Veilspun with green nowhere on them? [emoji=auraboa confused size=2]
How... do you make a search post with a very brief intro that is basically a sixty second read, that clearly states you are looking for modern breed dragons with green in them somewhere, and the first replies you get advertise Veilspun with green nowhere on them?
IMG-7213.png
x
shortened-top.png
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
That's the worst pastry I've ever had. Seriously, how did you mess it up that bad? The filling was so sweet that I couldn't taste the fruit. And the dough? A crumbly, flavorless mess. Topped with sugar. No, the dough in a pastry's supposed to have a texture. The filling should still be clearly identified with the fruit. If you get it right, the sugar on top is an optional decoration, not the main flavor component. Go back to baking school!
That's the worst pastry I've ever had. Seriously, how did you mess it up that bad? The filling was so sweet that I couldn't taste the fruit. And the dough? A crumbly, flavorless mess. Topped with sugar. No, the dough in a pastry's supposed to have a texture. The filling should still be clearly identified with the fruit. If you get it right, the sugar on top is an optional decoration, not the main flavor component. Go back to baking school!
LxbWmll.png
are energy drinks supposed to work? i got one because i was tired, drank it, but i'm still tired AND i have to pee a lot
are energy drinks supposed to work? i got one because i was tired, drank it, but i'm still tired AND i have to pee a lot
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
ITS MY BRITDHAY AND IM SO HAPPY!!! I got to see my pal and go to the mall and got a build a bear and I love my birtnday
ITS MY BRITDHAY AND IM SO HAPPY!!! I got to see my pal and go to the mall and got a build a bear and I love my birtnday
If Faes have million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Faes have one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Faes have no fans, that means I'm dead.
each day i get shoved into a smaller box

the stronger becomes my desire for freedom and dare i say revenge-
each day i get shoved into a smaller box

the stronger becomes my desire for freedom and dare i say revenge-
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
I am both in a constant state of Sectonia and a constant state of Galacta Knight. Everything is as normal, I suppose.
I am both in a constant state of Sectonia and a constant state of Galacta Knight. Everything is as normal, I suppose.
IMG-7213.png
x
shortened-top.png
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx