Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
Gonna just pop in and say that Sun and Moon were my favorite Pokémon stories to date, and I'm excited for USUM because they look like they're going to top even SuMo. Here we come, Ultra Space!
Gonna just pop in and say that Sun and Moon were my favorite Pokémon stories to date, and I'm excited for USUM because they look like they're going to top even SuMo. Here we come, Ultra Space!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@sarcastickitten
Would you perhaps have a spare Sinnoh- Pikachu? :0 I'd love to trade!
@sarcastickitten
Would you perhaps have a spare Sinnoh- Pikachu? :0 I'd love to trade!
JakBcq5.gif
@Z0oXy

I do have a spare Sinnoh one ^_^
My schedule is a bit hectic today, so let me know when you would be able to get in and we can figure out a time to trade.

IGN: Ki'than'a
Friend code: 5043-5935-1409
@Z0oXy

I do have a spare Sinnoh one ^_^
My schedule is a bit hectic today, so let me know when you would be able to get in and we can figure out a time to trade.

RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten
Ahhh thats cool! :'3
IGN: Z0oXy
Friend code: 0877-0777-4293
I'm pretty much always online and available! Feel free ti send me a message when you've got time :3
@sarcastickitten
Ahhh thats cool! :'3
IGN: Z0oXy
Friend code: 0877-0777-4293
I'm pretty much always online and available! Feel free ti send me a message when you've got time :3
JakBcq5.gif
@Z0oXy

Cool beans! I will probably be PMing you around 18:00 FR time
@Z0oXy

Cool beans! I will probably be PMing you around 18:00 FR time
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten Do you happen to have a spare of kanto hat pikachu that you wouldn't mind trading ;o;
@sarcastickitten Do you happen to have a spare of kanto hat pikachu that you wouldn't mind trading ;o;
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
@Renmei

I do have one spare Kanto hatted Pikachu left ^_^ Also I am online for the next 2 hours to trade

@Renmei

I do have one spare Kanto hatted Pikachu left ^_^ Also I am online for the next 2 hours to trade

RWlcD2X.png
Hello! I'm looking for a Kanto hat pikachu that was free to download with a code a little while ago. If anyone has one and would be willing to trade with me I would be forever grateful!
Hello! I'm looking for a Kanto hat pikachu that was free to download with a code a little while ago. If anyone has one and would be willing to trade with me I would be forever grateful!
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@Disbounded

If you have an American game, you are in luck. This is from Serebii:

To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the Original Cap Pikachu is being distributed in Singapore. As Singapore has no specific region, the American and Japanese games can all download this Pokémon with the code PIKACHUM20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash's hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

I just downloaded mine on Sun and Moon. I'm so happy they had this code because I was so busy I neglected to get any of the US Ash hat Pikachu. And the original hat one was the one I really wanted. :)

EDIT: This event is for Pokémon Sun and Moon only.
@Disbounded

If you have an American game, you are in luck. This is from Serebii:

To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the Original Cap Pikachu is being distributed in Singapore. As Singapore has no specific region, the American and Japanese games can all download this Pokémon with the code PIKACHUM20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash's hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

I just downloaded mine on Sun and Moon. I'm so happy they had this code because I was so busy I neglected to get any of the US Ash hat Pikachu. And the original hat one was the one I really wanted. :)

EDIT: This event is for Pokémon Sun and Moon only.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______