Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78
@Luckyvulpi

I just watched that video! That looked like a good battle XD
@Luckyvulpi

I just watched that video! That looked like a good battle XD
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
If anyone is up for a random battle (not necessarily for a badge or anything), I'm up for anything.
If anyone is up for a random battle (not necessarily for a badge or anything), I'm up for anything.
UqN4jFQ.png
@moefox

I would, But my 3ds is in need of being charged right now XD I was working on filling out my central Kalos dex earlier.

Oh! I almost beat my older brother in a totally random battle that he wasn't expecting last night XD It was funny, I just sprung the battle on him at random!
@moefox

I would, But my 3ds is in need of being charged right now XD I was working on filling out my central Kalos dex earlier.

Oh! I almost beat my older brother in a totally random battle that he wasn't expecting last night XD It was funny, I just sprung the battle on him at random!
@Kaizu

Bahaha! That's brilliant. Well, if you ever get yoru DS charged XD I'm always up for a match~ Monotype or otherwise.
@Kaizu

Bahaha! That's brilliant. Well, if you ever get yoru DS charged XD I'm always up for a match~ Monotype or otherwise.
UqN4jFQ.png
@Moefox

I put the vid from the battle up for public view if you want to see it. The code for the vid is GZXW-WWWW-WWW8-4RJV

It's quite a fun battle to watch XD I seriously took him off guard with the sudden battle and it was really fun to do XD also.... please ignore the date on the vid... it's wrong -.-

Maybe we could battle after I get done with what I'm doing in another game XD
@Moefox

I put the vid from the battle up for public view if you want to see it. The code for the vid is GZXW-WWWW-WWW8-4RJV

It's quite a fun battle to watch XD I seriously took him off guard with the sudden battle and it was really fun to do XD also.... please ignore the date on the vid... it's wrong -.-

Maybe we could battle after I get done with what I'm doing in another game XD
@Kaizu

Most certainly~ Take your time!

Nice match too~ I think what your team really lacks is a Physical attacker. Anything with some serious Special Defense would wall you pretty well.
@Kaizu

Most certainly~ Take your time!

Nice match too~ I think what your team really lacks is a Physical attacker. Anything with some serious Special Defense would wall you pretty well.
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

I'm working on that XD I just need to get a couple of pokemon ev trained and trained up~

I'm available now. I finished what I was doing in that other game I was playing XD
@MoeFox

I'm working on that XD I just need to get a couple of pokemon ev trained and trained up~

I'm available now. I finished what I was doing in that other game I was playing XD
@Kaizu

Right on~ I'm ready when you are~
@Kaizu

Right on~ I'm ready when you are~
UqN4jFQ.png
If anyone wants to battle, ill be free on thursday!
If anyone wants to battle, ill be free on thursday!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@MoeFox

That was a good battle! Tempest kinda... messed my team up though! I Need to get Numel ev trained and trained up to counter electric types XD
@MoeFox

That was a good battle! Tempest kinda... messed my team up though! I Need to get Numel ev trained and trained up to counter electric types XD
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78