Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78
@Aggron

It was supposed to be. The Awakening's popularity took them by surprise, hence the next game. I love the series, I really do. Sadly, I'm not going to invest in the Wii simply because it would be a waste. There are very few games that are even worth playing on that console.

@Kaizu

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
@Aggron

It was supposed to be. The Awakening's popularity took them by surprise, hence the next game. I love the series, I really do. Sadly, I'm not going to invest in the Wii simply because it would be a waste. There are very few games that are even worth playing on that console.

@Kaizu

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
UqN4jFQ.png
Omg I totally forgot to challenge that guy who I was going to fight yesterday... I should probably Pm him next time or something, cus I just realized that I dont get notifications when someone posts here.

Hopefully I'll be able to challenge someone on the weekend or sometime.
Omg I totally forgot to challenge that guy who I was going to fight yesterday... I should probably Pm him next time or something, cus I just realized that I dont get notifications when someone posts here.

Hopefully I'll be able to challenge someone on the weekend or sometime.
@Luckyvulpi

I'm up for a battle if you want. ^-^
@Luckyvulpi

I'm up for a battle if you want. ^-^
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu

Boo yeah. Tell me when you're ready and hopefully timezones wont be so mean to us.
@Kaizu

Boo yeah. Tell me when you're ready and hopefully timezones wont be so mean to us.
@Luckyvulpi

I can go online right now. :) I'm usually available most of the time if I'm online on fr :3
@Luckyvulpi

I can go online right now. :) I'm usually available most of the time if I'm online on fr :3
@Kaizu

Sweet. I'll fite challenge ya now then
@Kaizu

Sweet. I'll fite challenge ya now then
@Luckyvulpi

That was a good battle! Your pokemon are really strong XD

Golden Eye was a bit on the annoying side for me though with all those recovers >.>;
@Luckyvulpi

That was a good battle! Your pokemon are really strong XD

Golden Eye was a bit on the annoying side for me though with all those recovers >.>;
@Kaizu

That steel gym leader kicked my bum with his mega luke, so I tried to use the best possible team with the 10 I listed.

But dang, my vs recorder was filled, so I didn't record it. Do you think that matters?
@Kaizu

That steel gym leader kicked my bum with his mega luke, so I tried to use the best possible team with the 10 I listed.

But dang, my vs recorder was filled, so I didn't record it. Do you think that matters?
@Luckyvulpi

I've got the recording, So it's no biggy :3

I may have to re-breed my typhlosion for a few egg moves XD or I may change up my Ninetails.... I dunno.... I need to get the rest of my fire types ready so I can switch out more x-x

Just made the vid public

the code for it is JXPG-WWWW-WWW8-XUJS
@Luckyvulpi

I've got the recording, So it's no biggy :3

I may have to re-breed my typhlosion for a few egg moves XD or I may change up my Ninetails.... I dunno.... I need to get the rest of my fire types ready so I can switch out more x-x

Just made the vid public

the code for it is JXPG-WWWW-WWW8-XUJS
@Kaizu

Awesome. Now I dont feel worried

Btw what set is your arcanine running? I had my own in the 10 that I listed and he is impish maxhp/def with Espeed, w-o-w morning sun and heatwave
@Kaizu

Awesome. Now I dont feel worried

Btw what set is your arcanine running? I had my own in the 10 that I listed and he is impish maxhp/def with Espeed, w-o-w morning sun and heatwave
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78