Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 78
@Kaizu no problem!! I will go catch one now because I'm lazy at breeding stuff. ouo would you like it nicknamed?
@Kaizu no problem!! I will go catch one now because I'm lazy at breeding stuff. ouo would you like it nicknamed?
@MoeFox

an unlimited supply of heart scales would be nice lol But honestly there isn't much I need aside from an assault vest.

@Rinrar

Lemme check one of my older games, I had a Garvantula that I trained and raised from a Joltik and I nicknamed her but I don't remember what lol
@MoeFox

an unlimited supply of heart scales would be nice lol But honestly there isn't much I need aside from an assault vest.

@Rinrar

Lemme check one of my older games, I had a Garvantula that I trained and raised from a Joltik and I nicknamed her but I don't remember what lol
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Rinrar

Lucky! I want my damn shiny charm D;

But not really. Umm...Do you have a Rhydon? Or the pre-evolution to Hariyama?
@Rinrar

Lucky! I want my damn shiny charm D;

But not really. Umm...Do you have a Rhydon? Or the pre-evolution to Hariyama?
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox yeah the promise of the shiny charm was the only thing that kept me going. @_@ 718 pokemon....what happened to the good old days of 151. ;P

hm I already evolved my Rhydon but I do have the Hariyama prevo, Makuhita! :D
@MoeFox yeah the promise of the shiny charm was the only thing that kept me going. @_@ 718 pokemon....what happened to the good old days of 151. ;P

hm I already evolved my Rhydon but I do have the Hariyama prevo, Makuhita! :D
@Rinrar

You can give it whatever kind of nickname you want, the one i have in Black2 is nicknamed Scorpie, I was basing nicknames off of the different zodiac signs in that game lol

@MoeFox

I can get you Hariyama's pre-evo
@Rinrar

You can give it whatever kind of nickname you want, the one i have in Black2 is nicknamed Scorpie, I was basing nicknames off of the different zodiac signs in that game lol

@MoeFox

I can get you Hariyama's pre-evo
@Rinrar

Those were the more simplistic days. No Speed Boost Blazekins or Trolling Legendary Teams.
Good old days.

But I would love that Makuhita though! (I couldn't remember its name, my bad)
@Rinrar

Those were the more simplistic days. No Speed Boost Blazekins or Trolling Legendary Teams.
Good old days.

But I would love that Makuhita though! (I couldn't remember its name, my bad)
UqN4jFQ.png
@Moefox @Kaizu got your pokemon ready to trade whenever you want them! :D
@Moefox @Kaizu got your pokemon ready to trade whenever you want them! :D
@Rinrar

Gonna work on getting you that BB/Roost skarmory XD

Do you want a nickname on it?
@Rinrar

Gonna work on getting you that BB/Roost skarmory XD

Do you want a nickname on it?
@Kaizu that's okay, no nickname needed! I am heading off now though - maybe I can catch you tomorrow? :D
@Kaizu that's okay, no nickname needed! I am heading off now though - maybe I can catch you tomorrow? :D
@Rinrar

You can deffinately catch me tomorrow, I'll have your skarmorys ready for pick up then too ^^

He doesn't have roost but you can get it by surfing west on route 8, it's on a small island of shallow water
@Rinrar

You can deffinately catch me tomorrow, I'll have your skarmorys ready for pick up then too ^^

He doesn't have roost but you can get it by surfing west on route 8, it's on a small island of shallow water
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 78