Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78
@Kaizu

I just want to make sure! It took me forever to collect all these Ditto. Happy breeding!
@Kaizu

I just want to make sure! It took me forever to collect all these Ditto. Happy breeding!
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

Thanks for letting me borrow your ditto =D it didn't take long to get an egg from it and my farfetch'd!
@MoeFox

Thanks for letting me borrow your ditto =D it didn't take long to get an egg from it and my farfetch'd!
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu @Moefox ahh thank you guys so much! :D is there anything you're looking for? I could see if I have it...
@Kaizu @Moefox ahh thank you guys so much! :D is there anything you're looking for? I could see if I have it...
@Rinrar

If you have an extra joltic, I would love you forever
@Rinrar

If you have an extra joltic, I would love you forever
@Rinrar

Well~ I'm trying to complete my Kalos Dex. If you have anything from from Rhyhorn onward, I'd love to add it to my Pokedex. There are a few I already have of course but~
@Rinrar

Well~ I'm trying to complete my Kalos Dex. If you have anything from from Rhyhorn onward, I'd love to add it to my Pokedex. There are a few I already have of course but~
UqN4jFQ.png
@Kaizu just a regular Joltik? sure. :D I've got a friend safari with Galvantula if you'd prefer one of those, or I can breed you one!
@Kaizu just a regular Joltik? sure. :D I've got a friend safari with Galvantula if you'd prefer one of those, or I can breed you one!
@Kaizu

If Rinrar doesn't have one, I can breed one for you!
@Kaizu

If Rinrar doesn't have one, I can breed one for you!
UqN4jFQ.png
@Rinrar

I litterally... just freaked out XD I would love either. Ever since I first caught and trained a Joltik I fell in love with the little tiny spider~

@MoeFox

lol! Looks like I'll be stuck with that Skiddo for a bit longer X3
@Rinrar

I litterally... just freaked out XD I would love either. Ever since I first caught and trained a Joltik I fell in love with the little tiny spider~

@MoeFox

lol! Looks like I'll be stuck with that Skiddo for a bit longer X3
@Kaizu

Bahaha! It appears so!

@Kaizu @Rinrar

If y'all need anything else, don' hesitate to ask!
@Kaizu

Bahaha! It appears so!

@Kaizu @Rinrar

If y'all need anything else, don' hesitate to ask!
UqN4jFQ.png
@Moefox anything in particular? :D I've competed my dex so I have pretty much everything breedable.
@Moefox anything in particular? :D I've competed my dex so I have pretty much everything breedable.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78