Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
@Straif I forgot I was on this pinglist, but what a wonderful surprise that I am! Thank you for the Lace stats!
@Straif I forgot I was on this pinglist, but what a wonderful surprise that I am! Thank you for the Lace stats!
PyeohlG.png
Question.

Bar and Ripple are counted as Uncommon Primaries while their Secondary counterparts are counted as Common.
Was there a mistake somewhere? Because out of 18 "these go together" Primary/Secondary genes, those are the only two pairs that don't have both halves in the same tier.
Question.

Bar and Ripple are counted as Uncommon Primaries while their Secondary counterparts are counted as Common.
Was there a mistake somewhere? Because out of 18 "these go together" Primary/Secondary genes, those are the only two pairs that don't have both halves in the same tier.
@DragonWriter12 [quote name="DragonWriter12" date=2017-03-01 16:13:09] Question. Bar and Ripple are counted as Uncommon Primaries while their Secondary counterparts are counted as Common. Was there a mistake somewhere? Because out of 18 "these go together" Primary/Secondary genes, those are the only two pairs that don't have both halves in the same tier. [/quote] That's apparently intentional. It was brought up in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1286497/3#post_8163646]a Q&A[/url] a while back (I think it's actually been brought up more than once, but that's the link I have on hand) and the answer is basically staff decided their rarity on an individual basis based on competition with other primary/secondary genes instead of based on them going together. It's weird, but it's not a mistake.
@DragonWriter12
DragonWriter12 wrote on 2017-03-01:
Question.

That's apparently intentional. It was brought up in a Q&A a while back (I think it's actually been brought up more than once, but that's the link I have on hand) and the answer is basically staff decided their rarity on an individual basis based on competition with other primary/secondary genes instead of based on them going together. It's weird, but it's not a mistake.
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
@Straif thank you so much for a thread like that!
@Straif thank you so much for a thread like that!
@bcbella5
@bcbella5
Meh.....
Me too! I am a complete and total newbie on this game. Love it, but still am having a hard time figuring out what to do XD
Also, how would I change the background of this post...?
Me too! I am a complete and total newbie on this game. Love it, but still am having a hard time figuring out what to do XD
Also, how would I change the background of this post...?
lighttop.png
@gilathehybrid

You can't change the background of the posts themselves, but you change your forum vista (my vista has the tentacles there). You go to the upper right hand of your screen where it says 'GilatheHybrid' and click on the down arrow. It will give you choices. Pick 'Account Settings'. About halfway down the options is the option for forum vistas. Choose that. If you don't have any vistas, you'll need to get one! They can be bought from the market place, off the auction house, or traded for at Swipp's Swaps, or brewed at Baldwin's Brews, or gotten by a random, rare drop in the Coliseum. During festivals (like the Mistral Jamboree that's coming up at the end of the month', you can buy them with festival currency at the Festive Favors booth!
@gilathehybrid

You can't change the background of the posts themselves, but you change your forum vista (my vista has the tentacles there). You go to the upper right hand of your screen where it says 'GilatheHybrid' and click on the down arrow. It will give you choices. Pick 'Account Settings'. About halfway down the options is the option for forum vistas. Choose that. If you don't have any vistas, you'll need to get one! They can be bought from the market place, off the auction house, or traded for at Swipp's Swaps, or brewed at Baldwin's Brews, or gotten by a random, rare drop in the Coliseum. During festivals (like the Mistral Jamboree that's coming up at the end of the month', you can buy them with festival currency at the Festive Favors booth!
jt3PpxV.png
@Fosterson

Thank you!
@Fosterson

Thank you!
lighttop.png
@Straif
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Straif
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Straif

Just by the way, you are a totally awesome and wonderful person for keeping this so up to date <3
Thank you
@Straif

Just by the way, you are a totally awesome and wonderful person for keeping this so up to date <3
Thank you
S1Fc8p8.png