Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
maybe a bird themed wind dragon?
maybe a bird themed wind dragon?
98104573.pngzV9kK0u.gifeA9odUz.png3P334Mh.gif97971516.png
Wind Ancients!!! Wahoo! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93946338][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939464/93946338_350.png[/img][/url] Scrump approves!
Wind Ancients!!! Wahoo!
93946338_350.png
Scrump approves!
@WolfTears They work on multiple moderns at once so I think it's def possible! And when you think about it... I don't think they have ever done teasers like these for something that isn't a new breed?

Also they haven't deflated new modern breed hype... so....
@WolfTears They work on multiple moderns at once so I think it's def possible! And when you think about it... I don't think they have ever done teasers like these for something that isn't a new breed?

Also they haven't deflated new modern breed hype... so....
Grungle's Army HatcherysbqTDhy.png
[quote name="Arrakis" date="2024-06-05 19:08:59" ] Anyone notice the crows at the end of the day three clip? [/quote] OH YOU'RE RIGHT! I wonder if this has meaning?
Arrakis wrote on 2024-06-05 19:08:59:
Anyone notice the crows at the end of the day three clip?

OH YOU'RE RIGHT! I wonder if this has meaning?
Grungle's Army HatcherysbqTDhy.png
Let’s goooooo!!
Let’s goooooo!!
7naJZM8.gifJS46SOh.gifDPrCB0j.gifJS46SOh.gif7naJZM8.gif
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/Teaser2-350x622.png[/img] I'm really curious about how this map works. The style in which the map is drawn is that of a topographical map aka a 2-dimensional representation of a 3-dimensional surface, with each ring representing elevation or depression from sea level (0 metres). But what the hell are those grid numbers? Longitude and latitude, I assume? The elevation is written on the map itself, not on the grid, so it can't be elevation. [img]https://d9-wret.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/assets/palladium/production/s3fs-public/styles/side_image/public/thumbnails/image/UTM_on_US_Topo.jpg[/img] However, even though we can't see numbers, we can deduce that it's likely some form of land mass due to the difference in hue, but I wouldn't exclude the possibility of a topographical map for the seafloor. I think whatever we're looking at is a land mass with a goal mark, hence the red cross. I don't think it's just as simple as oooo looking for treasure, I think there's more to this. To me, this almost appears as surveying and a search. In times before engines, sailing between Europe and the Americas would take months, I wonder how long this ship (or boat?) has been out to sea.
Teaser2-350x622.png

I'm really curious about how this map works. The style in which the map is drawn is that of a topographical map aka a 2-dimensional representation of a 3-dimensional surface, with each ring representing elevation or depression from sea level (0 metres). But what the hell are those grid numbers? Longitude and latitude, I assume? The elevation is written on the map itself, not on the grid, so it can't be elevation.

UTM_on_US_Topo.jpg

However, even though we can't see numbers, we can deduce that it's likely some form of land mass due to the difference in hue, but I wouldn't exclude the possibility of a topographical map for the seafloor. I think whatever we're looking at is a land mass with a goal mark, hence the red cross. I don't think it's just as simple as oooo looking for treasure, I think there's more to this. To me, this almost appears as surveying and a search.

In times before engines, sailing between Europe and the Americas would take months, I wonder how long this ship (or boat?) has been out to sea.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Arrakis" date="2024-06-05 19:08:59" ] Anyone notice the crows at the end of the day three clip? [/quote] See, this confuses me. That definitely sounds like crows, but the description of the video written by a Staff member says [i]seagulls[/i], not crows. So which one is it [emoji=normal eyes size=1]e[emoji=normal eyes size=1]

See, this confuses me. That definitely sounds like crows, but the description of the video written by a Staff member says seagulls, not crows. So which one is it e
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center][quote name="Natron" date="2024-06-05 19:27:23" ] [quote name="Arrakis" date="2024-06-05 19:08:59" ] Anyone notice the crows at the end of the day three clip? [/quote] See, this confuses me. That definitely sounds like crows, but the description of the video written by a Staff member says [i]seagulls[/i], not crows. So which one is it [emoji=normal eyes size=1]e[emoji=normal eyes size=1] [/quote] Whoever made the videos probably just chose a random soundclip and doesn't know the difference between seagull and crow sounds. Possible the soundclip was even titled "seagulls" because unfortunately a lot of people don't know the difference. [emoji=mirror deadpan size=1] I always feel so flabbergasted when someone doesn't know basic knowledge about animals, but then I have to remind myself that not everyone grew up on a farm and watched/read National Geographic constantly as a child like I did, lol.[/center]
Natron wrote on 2024-06-05 19:27:23:

See, this confuses me. That definitely sounds like crows, but the description of the video written by a Staff member says seagulls, not crows. So which one is it e

Whoever made the videos probably just chose a random soundclip and doesn't know the difference between seagull and crow sounds. Possible the soundclip was even titled "seagulls" because unfortunately a lot of people don't know the difference.

I always feel so flabbergasted when someone doesn't know basic knowledge about animals, but then I have to remind myself that not everyone grew up on a farm and watched/read National Geographic constantly as a child like I did, lol.
cnczfnd.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
WIND ANCIENTS? WATER ANCIENTS?

(or is it something else... TIDELORD?)
nevermind- saw the disclaimer-
WIND ANCIENTS? WATER ANCIENTS?

(or is it something else... TIDELORD?)
nevermind- saw the disclaimer-
wait you can write here???
She/Her |
FR Time +3 | Ambiverted |
Ahhhhh, this is so exciting!!! What could it BE~!?
Ahhhhh, this is so exciting!!! What could it BE~!?
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 91764317.png
92623961.png
67550396.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Scatter Log!
extra1.png