Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the new breed?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
look guys
im sorry but i love them so much ;o;
so cute
look guys
im sorry but i love them so much ;o;
so cute
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
I adore them. I know a lot of people don't like the short faces, but I like it on these guys in particular, reblog to smack his bald head
I adore them. I know a lot of people don't like the short faces, but I like it on these guys in particular, reblog to smack his bald head
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
I mean, they are bald and all my fave breeds are extremely fluffy, yet I am somehow drawn to them.
I think their design makes total sense for creatures that are supposed to dig up stuff.

A lot of people seem to really, really hate them? What I personally think is the problem here is not the new breed.
People tend to make a headcanon on what they want the next ancient of any given flight to be like, and if that ancient is not like what they had in their fantasy, they disappoint themselves and blame the devs for it. At least that is my hypothesis on why any release these days gets so much unwarranted hate.

Do not ping me to answer to this btw. I am not down to argue about a pixel dragon in a game.
I mean, they are bald and all my fave breeds are extremely fluffy, yet I am somehow drawn to them.
I think their design makes total sense for creatures that are supposed to dig up stuff.

A lot of people seem to really, really hate them? What I personally think is the problem here is not the new breed.
People tend to make a headcanon on what they want the next ancient of any given flight to be like, and if that ancient is not like what they had in their fantasy, they disappoint themselves and blame the devs for it. At least that is my hypothesis on why any release these days gets so much unwarranted hate.

Do not ping me to answer to this btw. I am not down to argue about a pixel dragon in a game.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I really like them! Their big gecko tails and bald egg heads speak to me [emoji=dusthide happy size=1] Spores, Veil, and Pachy are especially exciting genes that I need in my lair soon
I really like them! Their big gecko tails and bald egg heads speak to me

Spores, Veil, and Pachy are especially exciting genes that I need in my lair soon
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
they are cool little buggers, the art is really solid for them. I really like the baby pose!! :]

But I can't see myself with many? (though I think I said the same thing about obelisks, and here i am. deep in obelisk projects and impulse buys...)

I think if they had little bug antennas or little ears or smth i might like them more, but i'm just being picky at that point! Eventually I will have a couple of friends, that's for sure!! x3
they are cool little buggers, the art is really solid for them. I really like the baby pose!! :]

But I can't see myself with many? (though I think I said the same thing about obelisks, and here i am. deep in obelisk projects and impulse buys...)

I think if they had little bug antennas or little ears or smth i might like them more, but i'm just being picky at that point! Eventually I will have a couple of friends, that's for sure!! x3
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
At my first glance, I thought I was slightly disappointed at them. And then, I think I love this breed.

I mean, I especially love their tail and wings, and most of all, the way their tail shell is elaborated/linked to their wings. Oh my. I think the dorsal sides of their wings are covered with the same shells from their tail? It's a real shame that we didn't get any pose featuring their back(or dorsal wings), which I think the best feature they have.

And the new genes - Petrified/Lode and Spores especially - are the best. I NEED those genes on other breeds now! And Flaunt/Flair, Poison/Toxin for Dusties too
At my first glance, I thought I was slightly disappointed at them. And then, I think I love this breed.

I mean, I especially love their tail and wings, and most of all, the way their tail shell is elaborated/linked to their wings. Oh my. I think the dorsal sides of their wings are covered with the same shells from their tail? It's a real shame that we didn't get any pose featuring their back(or dorsal wings), which I think the best feature they have.

And the new genes - Petrified/Lode and Spores especially - are the best. I NEED those genes on other breeds now! And Flaunt/Flair, Poison/Toxin for Dusties too
they are rolly polly lil orb bois and I like them :3 The fact that they are bald is oddly endearing lol
they are rolly polly lil orb bois and I like them :3 The fact that they are bald is oddly endearing lol
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I love them! They look like lizards or pokemon, and they look like they would be really good plushies.

Hatchling pose is the best. I like how dynamic the male pose is too.
I love them! They look like lizards or pokemon, and they look like they would be really good plushies.

Hatchling pose is the best. I like how dynamic the male pose is too.
LxbWmll.png
Honestly I love them??? The expressions (especially on the female pose) reminds me of my pet geckos! Head empty, no thoughts.
Honestly I love them??? The expressions (especially on the female pose) reminds me of my pet geckos! Head empty, no thoughts.
Looking for 27s! Help me out? // She/hers pronouns please. :)
WEAK for matchy accent colors on G1s and old dragons.
It's my favorite permababy breed now. I have yet to find a single Dusthide Hatchling that I disliked (at least with basic genes that is).

It honestly surprised. I never thought FR team would be able to top Obelisks and Undertides in the Permababy department, but here we are. Dusthides are now #1 in my books.

... That said, they don't have Crystal/Facet, so it's really hard for me to scry them... I struggle really hard with scrying Ancients without Crystal.
It's my favorite permababy breed now. I have yet to find a single Dusthide Hatchling that I disliked (at least with basic genes that is).

It honestly surprised. I never thought FR team would be able to top Obelisks and Undertides in the Permababy department, but here we are. Dusthides are now #1 in my books.

... That said, they don't have Crystal/Facet, so it's really hard for me to scry them... I struggle really hard with scrying Ancients without Crystal.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25