Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the new breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Their female pose looks a lot like the Coatl female

But, they're so unique and creature-y! They're bald but I can't help but love them.
Their female pose looks a lot like the Coatl female

But, they're so unique and creature-y! They're bald but I can't help but love them.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
I love them so much, and their hatching stage makes me wanna have 10
I'm trying so hard to have self control b/c I want 4/20 hatchlings lololol
I love them so much, and their hatching stage makes me wanna have 10
I'm trying so hard to have self control b/c I want 4/20 hatchlings lololol
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
I dont hate them but they feel like they could have been modern to me? IDK I was hoping there would be more going on to break the modern mold, like multiple legs.
I dont hate them but they feel like they could have been modern to me? IDK I was hoping there would be more going on to break the modern mold, like multiple legs.
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
Well,

I can see why people would like it but I don't. I really like the tail, but for the rest of it I was really hoping for something even bulkier, more plating and more spikes, that kinda thing (Yulan did a really nice prediction illustration which is exactly the kinda thing I was hoping for, or for something more bug-like). I just kinda wish ancients fully embraced that they don't need to conform to the likes of moderns because of apparel restraints, y'know? The tail is the only part that really stands out to me.

Sorry to be a bummer. It's just not my thing I guess.
Well,

I can see why people would like it but I don't. I really like the tail, but for the rest of it I was really hoping for something even bulkier, more plating and more spikes, that kinda thing (Yulan did a really nice prediction illustration which is exactly the kinda thing I was hoping for, or for something more bug-like). I just kinda wish ancients fully embraced that they don't need to conform to the likes of moderns because of apparel restraints, y'know? The tail is the only part that really stands out to me.

Sorry to be a bummer. It's just not my thing I guess.
FObX7rS.png
Might just be me, but I kinda wish their design was pushed a little more. I do like the concept of the breed, and certain elements like the face/claws/tail are really nice, but...idk, something's missing.

Maybe it's cuz I was expecting something wingless, haha. Again, just my opinion, glad to have these guys around.
Might just be me, but I kinda wish their design was pushed a little more. I do like the concept of the breed, and certain elements like the face/claws/tail are really nice, but...idk, something's missing.

Maybe it's cuz I was expecting something wingless, haha. Again, just my opinion, glad to have these guys around.
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
bald...

i don't like the adult f pose at all but the hatchlings are so cute!!! i still need to look at the genes
bald...

i don't like the adult f pose at all but the hatchlings are so cute!!! i still need to look at the genes
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
Why does the art style look different from the other breeds? I wonder if the FR style is evolving
Why does the art style look different from the other breeds? I wonder if the FR style is evolving
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Bald. I love them but i wish their face was longer
Bald. I love them but i wish their face was longer
oDxwf8B.pngdVEhpEt.pngdVEhpEt.png7elPyMO.pngwU5i5vK.gif jgzLtmU.png KdKVPgq.png I1EqHDk.png 1tGcyfK.png HxP6kXi.png
Preview got me excited, this is probably the release that disappointed me the most. Also, one new primary and secondary? Really? Why aren’t they shelled? Why do they have wings?

Glad some people like them but they are extremely disappointing to me. They could be moderns, how do they break the mold in any way?
Preview got me excited, this is probably the release that disappointed me the most. Also, one new primary and secondary? Really? Why aren’t they shelled? Why do they have wings?

Glad some people like them but they are extremely disappointing to me. They could be moderns, how do they break the mold in any way?
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
My initial thought was "eh, probably my least favourite ancient." But that's not to say that I don't like them or that I'm even disappointed by them, really; they just don't grab me as much as most of the other ancients so far.

Man, those genes though. Spore might be my favourite tert ever??? And conceptually I love Antlers, but I can't help but thing how annoying that must make it to roll into a ball LOL
My initial thought was "eh, probably my least favourite ancient." But that's not to say that I don't like them or that I'm even disappointed by them, really; they just don't grab me as much as most of the other ancients so far.

Man, those genes though. Spore might be my favourite tert ever??? And conceptually I love Antlers, but I can't help but thing how annoying that must make it to roll into a ball LOL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25