Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | too. many. sneks.
we need more snakes
we need more snakes
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
They must be to dragons what monkeys are to us…
ACqf9Pb.png
Personally I am more into birds/harpies, but the cobras are sooo pretty [item=Aster of Starfall] [item=Spined Cobra] [item=Maned Cobra]
Personally I am more into birds/harpies, but the cobras are sooo pretty
Aster of Starfall Spined Cobra Maned Cobra
MORE!!
MORE!!
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
I'm very obviously biased but I am living for how many snake things are on this site <3 There's never going to be enough snakes in my opinion.
Edit: Also I'm now going to keep this post to keep track of all of the snake things lol.
I'm very obviously biased but I am living for how many snake things are on this site <3 There's never going to be enough snakes in my opinion.
Edit: Also I'm now going to keep this post to keep track of all of the snake things lol.
A small pixel jar of black ink.A dark grey pixel book with an aromantic bookmark hanging off.A green pixel book with a black forest, stars, and bat on it.A dark green pixel book with a bat on it.A light green pixel book with a white spider web on it.A stack of books. The bottom one has the word spellcraft printed on it.A potted snake plant.An animated pixel snake. A pink heart floats above its head.
A pixel shelf that everything above sits on.
[quote name="Lunavagans" date="2024-02-27 07:40:48" ] They must be to dragons what monkeys are to us… [/quote] you might be onto something here
Lunavagans wrote on 2024-02-27 07:40:48:

you might be onto something here
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2024-02-27 05:50:14" ] we need more snakes [/quote] MORE
Ralzakark wrote on 2024-02-27 05:50:14:
we need more snakes

MORE
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ Sparked Outcasts Subspecies Page ~~~ Art Shop
not enough sneks. I DEMAND MORE I want the earth ancient to look like this [item=shattered serpent]
not enough sneks. I DEMAND MORE
I want the earth ancient to look like this Shattered Serpent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!