Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievements that hurt your soul
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Egg. I want to sell egg. I finally finished my hibden too QQ and the game is telling me I can't sell egg
Egg. I want to sell egg. I finally finished my hibden too QQ and the game is telling me I can't sell egg
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[quote name="@Halihope" date="2023-12-02 22:07:37" ] Mahjong Master (100) I will probably never finish this. Ever. I DREAD the thought of having to complete this achievement. [/quote] I finished this today!!!! :o so many. tiles. to click. I have a Monthly Pursuit for "List 50 items on the Auction House" but apparently listing a stack counts as... one item. Sad Spiral emoji.
@Halihope wrote on 2023-12-02 22:07:37:
Mahjong Master (100)
I will probably never finish this. Ever. I DREAD the thought of having to complete this achievement.

I finished this today!!!! :o so many. tiles. to click.

I have a Monthly Pursuit for "List 50 items on the Auction House" but apparently listing a stack counts as... one item. Sad Spiral emoji.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros Fortunately if you list it for a day and relist it the next day it counts it as another listing
@hypomargoteros Fortunately if you list it for a day and relist it the next day it counts it as another listing
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop

0PhYgPv.png
@BlurryReality :'-) :'-) now you made me hoping they don't sell!!
@BlurryReality :'-) :'-) now you made me hoping they don't sell!!
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros Wait I take that back haha I forgot I was listing other stuff ont he side as well whoops
@hypomargoteros Wait I take that back haha I forgot I was listing other stuff ont he side as well whoops
Wishlist | Lore Shop

0PhYgPv.png
Surprised no one mentioned Who Needs Friends? (10)yet. Somehow getting ten wins with a singular level one dragon hurt me in both the physical and spiritual plane. Why do the enemies dodge THAT MUCH???
Surprised no one mentioned Who Needs Friends? (10)yet. Somehow getting ten wins with a singular level one dragon hurt me in both the physical and spiritual plane. Why do the enemies dodge THAT MUCH???
20240124-2118111.gif
The 2500 Crim trade hurts my soul, though I've made progress on it (I'm sitting at 76%, up from a low number I cannot remember when the system first launched). I'm planning on seeing how high I can get it during NotN.

"I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250)" also hurts since I usually sell chests to make bank. I can't say I mind opening up chests, though, so I can get any new familiars/apparel + the possibility of eggs.
The 2500 Crim trade hurts my soul, though I've made progress on it (I'm sitting at 76%, up from a low number I cannot remember when the system first launched). I'm planning on seeing how high I can get it during NotN.

"I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250)" also hurts since I usually sell chests to make bank. I can't say I mind opening up chests, though, so I can get any new familiars/apparel + the possibility of eggs.
51983.png G1 Unbred LVL 25 (all stones) Gold/Fuschia/Fuschia - 2kg!

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
@Sliggooo Oh my god I feel that one too. And by the time you manage to win a couple, they've levelled up past Lvl 1 and you have to swap them out for another...
@Sliggooo Oh my god I feel that one too. And by the time you manage to win a couple, they've levelled up past Lvl 1 and you have to swap them out for another...
Wishlist | Lore Shop

0PhYgPv.png
So far the Returning Home achievement.

https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/achievement/135

I don’t exalt dragons at all; the only two I ever did was back when I was doing the Arcane Flight tutorial for new members back in 2016. And I’d bring those two back, except that’s a little past the current cutoff date for restorations. :/
So far the Returning Home achievement.

https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/achievement/135

I don’t exalt dragons at all; the only two I ever did was back when I was doing the Arcane Flight tutorial for new members back in 2016. And I’d bring those two back, except that’s a little past the current cutoff date for restorations. :/
exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifpAhQwGC.png*ngEefQw.png*tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png*
[img]http://tumblr_oj2e6wqMnl1w18p86o1_250.png «12... 5678 91011»[/img]arcanesparkle.gif*ofLVfJS.pngIoZLPFD.png*jnEX1Pv.png
As someone on a no-claim run, any achievement that has a varying state hurts me deep in my soul. Coming Out on Top teases me every couple months like "claim me before you lose me again, you know you want to!"
As someone on a no-claim run, any achievement that has a varying state hurts me deep in my soul. Coming Out on Top teases me every couple months like "claim me before you lose me again, you know you want to!"
she/they, adult
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9