Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guys… I joined in 2021.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reading this with a 10+ year old account is... An experience.
Reading this with a 10+ year old account is... An experience.
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
[quote name="ArgenteaMoon" date="2023-08-09 07:07:40" ] That ain't old lol [/quote] To be fair, though, the 2020/2021 festival year was the longest decade of my life.
ArgenteaMoon wrote on 2023-08-09 07:07:40:
That ain't old lol
To be fair, though, the 2020/2021 festival year was the longest decade of my life.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
My account turned 8 years old last month... It's a weird feeling! Looking forward to reaching 10+ years of playing this game someday :D I hope you enjoy a long lived time with FR as well- it's a wonderful thing when something nice stays with you through the years, like flight rising has for many people including myself.
My account turned 8 years old last month... It's a weird feeling! Looking forward to reaching 10+ years of playing this game someday :D I hope you enjoy a long lived time with FR as well- it's a wonderful thing when something nice stays with you through the years, like flight rising has for many people including myself.
OjYCOIV.png
me reading this thread with a 5 year old account
me reading this thread with a 5 year old account
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Reading this as someone who joined when registration windows were a thing and they were still expanding the color wheel shook me
Reading this as someone who joined when registration windows were a thing and they were still expanding the color wheel shook me
1 decade club? [emoji=wildclaw winking size=1] Hey, @Batman, same day! (waves) you joined earlier and look to be way richer than I am though, lol (not really hard to do; I'm a professional slacker). Nice username [emoji=wildclaw love size=1] love all the Ridgies.
1 decade club?

Hey, @Batman, same day! (waves) you joined earlier and look to be way richer than I am though, lol (not really hard to do; I'm a professional slacker). Nice username love all the Ridgies.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Coming up on 6 years… [emoji=spiral scared size=1] Do you have any idea how many times I think of genes like firefly, star/con, stitch/patch etc as [i]new[/i] genes… and how many times I view ancients as a new concept…
Coming up on 6 years…

Do you have any idea how many times I think of genes like firefly, star/con, stitch/patch etc as new genes… and how many times I view ancients as a new concept…
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
*shakes cane*

I joined during welcome week of August 2016
*shakes cane*

I joined during welcome week of August 2016
BhWDcLm.png
*Reads in July 2013 registration window* [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/z08o_-FUW18AAAAC/birthday-i-got-older.gif[/img][/center]
*Reads in July 2013 registration window*
birthday-i-got-older.gif
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
Anyone here from the November 2015 registration window?

It’s always fun to see folks who were in the same wave
Anyone here from the November 2015 registration window?

It’s always fun to see folks who were in the same wave
y7z4RJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9