Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Full Outfit Sets or Ragtag?
1 2 3 4 5 6
mix and match for sure. i don’t think a single dragon of mine is wearing more than three pieces from the same set, let alone a full set.
mix and match for sure. i don’t think a single dragon of mine is wearing more than three pieces from the same set, let alone a full set.
8aKVtucC_o.png
Mostly mix and match, but sometimes I use one full set and then add little details from like 10 different sets (for example, Eclipse has a full set + bits and pieces from 9 other sets)
Mostly mix and match, but sometimes I use one full set and then add little details from like 10 different sets (for example, Eclipse has a full set + bits and pieces from 9 other sets)
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
I'm all for mix-and-matching, but sometimes a full or near-complete set just fits sooooo well, but then I feel like I'm "cheating," so I throw on some color-matching items to mix things up again. xD
I'm all for mix-and-matching, but sometimes a full or near-complete set just fits sooooo well, but then I feel like I'm "cheating," so I throw on some color-matching items to mix things up again. xD
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
If I use too many pieces of a set it feels like "Nope, that's too much". Must mix and match.
If I use too many pieces of a set it feels like "Nope, that's too much". Must mix and match.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
Mix and match~ I think the closest I've gotten to a full set is with the Filigree Armor.
Mix and match~ I think the closest I've gotten to a full set is with the Filigree Armor.
yzUX307.png
exclusively mis-matched! just one set feels too samey to me
exclusively mis-matched! just one set feels too samey to me
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
I always do a mix and match
I always do a mix and match
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
definitely the mix n match approach- you’d be surprised what matches well together
definitely the mix n match approach- you’d be surprised what matches well together
BVY1Ftg.png
I do both depending on how much I like the set and if that set fits what I am trying to achieve.
I do both depending on how much I like the set and if that set fits what I am trying to achieve.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I love hearing everyone's reasoning and preference! (:
I love hearing everyone's reasoning and preference! (:
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
1 2 3 4 5 6