Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you an old-timer?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I thought "Oh I'm not that old" and then checked my account creation date anD IT'S 2014!?!!
I thought "Oh I'm not that old" and then checked my account creation date anD IT'S 2014!?!!
945526bfb17d6463a29418158e5bfa1885b1ecb7.gif
[quote name="Hiros" date="2022-11-01 06:11:55" ] u know what i miss but actually shouldnt bc its not exactly a good thing? REGISTER WINDOWS. the party mode to welcome new people. everyone adopting newbies to help them learn how to play. the quiet camaraderie of meeting people that joined in the same day as you jun/2014 gang rise up!!!! [/quote] Honestly same! Except I'm from April 2014
Hiros wrote on 2022-11-01 06:11:55:
u know what i miss but actually shouldnt bc its not exactly a good thing?

REGISTER WINDOWS. the party mode to welcome new people. everyone adopting newbies to help them learn how to play. the quiet camaraderie of meeting people that joined in the same day as you

jun/2014 gang rise up!!!!

Honestly same! Except I'm from April 2014
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
2016 is 7 years ago?? I guess I am old...
2016 is 7 years ago?? I guess I am old...
Gem sales
Do you remember registration windows? I do. Back in my day you couldn’t just join whenever you wanted…

We didn’t have as many colours as you youngens did. With your..radioactive and your..what is it? Moon? You kids don’t know how good you have it

Now get off my lawn!!!

(Joined in 2015, old on FR and IRL *cries*)
Do you remember registration windows? I do. Back in my day you couldn’t just join whenever you wanted…

We didn’t have as many colours as you youngens did. With your..radioactive and your..what is it? Moon? You kids don’t know how good you have it

Now get off my lawn!!!

~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
*sigh*
I miss HD dragons so much
*sigh*
I miss HD dragons so much
|| FR time +9h || I'm looking for G1 born on novembers 1st || She/Her ||
I've been here since the first Arcane fest.

I remember wraps being primary clothing, egg rot, gened hatchlings being incredibly valuable. My Progens are 5 digit. I keep revisiting this site, and it's still a good comfort site.
I've been here since the first Arcane fest.

I remember wraps being primary clothing, egg rot, gened hatchlings being incredibly valuable. My Progens are 5 digit. I keep revisiting this site, and it's still a good comfort site.
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
June 12, 2013 a few days after the site opened.

I never left. Not even for a day.
June 12, 2013 a few days after the site opened.

I never left. Not even for a day.
hi to the fellow april 2014 people in this thread. 9 years......

sadly I haven't been that active for a while ... looks sadly at all my unfinished projects
hi to the fellow april 2014 people in this thread. 9 years......

sadly I haven't been that active for a while ... looks sadly at all my unfinished projects
tumblr_inline_podse1UQDZ1tbfba7_500.png
[quote name="ChocoboFeathers" date="2023-04-01 08:35:28" ] Do you remember registration windows? I do. Back in my day you couldn’t just join whenever you wanted… We didn’t have as many colours as you youngens did. With your..radioactive and your..what is it? Moon? You kids don’t know how good you have it Now get off my lawn!!! (Joined in 2015, old on FR and IRL *cries*) [/quote] I've been active since Jun 5, 2013 (KS headstart date) but still forgot about the registration windows. Crazy its been almost a decade...
ChocoboFeathers wrote on 2023-04-01 08:35:28:

Now get off my lawn!!!

I've been active since Jun 5, 2013 (KS headstart date) but still forgot about the registration windows. Crazy its been almost a decade...
October 2014 and I spent months waiting for a registration window to open. I spent that time watching a friend play. I've never missed more than a day and honestly I don't see myself stopping to play anytime soon either xD
October 2014 and I spent months waiting for a registration window to open. I spent that time watching a friend play. I've never missed more than a day and honestly I don't see myself stopping to play anytime soon either xD
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25