Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you an old-timer?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
joined in may 2016 so thats like... 7 years oml. but I still feel dont really feel like an old timer. lots has changed since then, though!!
the first bigger update I remember was the color wheel expansion.
joined in may 2016 so thats like... 7 years oml. but I still feel dont really feel like an old timer. lots has changed since then, though!!
the first bigger update I remember was the color wheel expansion.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Today's my 8-year FR anniversary!!

Nov '14 reg window players assemble!!!

I LOVED Welcome Weeks!!!

^^

I LOVED Welcome Weeks!!!

^^
[quote name="BunnySox" date="2022-11-17 09:10:28" ] Today's my 8-year FR anniversary!! Nov '14 reg window players assemble!!! I LOVED Welcome Weeks!!! ^^ [/quote] Same!! :DD Happy 8-year anniversary to us! It's crazy to think that I've been here for so long lol, I started out in the very beginning of middle-school and am now in college... absolutely wild.
BunnySox wrote on 2022-11-17 09:10:28:

I LOVED Welcome Weeks!!!

^^

Same!! :DD
Happy 8-year anniversary to us!

It's crazy to think that I've been here for so long lol, I started out in the very beginning of middle-school and am now in college... absolutely wild.
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

I remember the first NotN. I joined the registration window right before it and it was a disaster. I did get an XYX though so that's cool.

But back in my day we didn't have no Baldwin and when he did show up he was a pearlcatcher.
I remember the first NotN. I joined the registration window right before it and it was a disaster. I did get an XYX though so that's cool.

But back in my day we didn't have no Baldwin and when he did show up he was a pearlcatcher.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Yep. Joined June 2013. Very little of the early days of FR remains in my account (laughs at changing my username like 8 times and exalting most of my old dragons) but I am a certified FR boomer.
Yep. Joined June 2013. Very little of the early days of FR remains in my account (laughs at changing my username like 8 times and exalting most of my old dragons) but I am a certified FR boomer.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I've....been on this site for almost seven years. It doesn't feel like seven years, however then I remember I was around for the old AH, Crossroads, and was also present when Baldwin was a Pearlcatcher and I'm like "....oh".
I've....been on this site for almost seven years. It doesn't feel like seven years, however then I remember I was around for the old AH, Crossroads, and was also present when Baldwin was a Pearlcatcher and I'm like "....oh".
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I joined on Oct 13, 2014, it doesn't feel that long ago. It especially doesn't feel like it's been 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Days since I joined. I feel like I should have gotten a lot further along in that time.

I made a lot of mistakes and sold a lot of things I wish I hadn't. Didn't buy a lot of things I wish I had. But I guess that's just how it is.

I don't feel like an old timer in game. But I'm still just as fond of this game as I was back then maybe even more fond of it.
I joined on Oct 13, 2014, it doesn't feel that long ago. It especially doesn't feel like it's been 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Days since I joined. I feel like I should have gotten a lot further along in that time.

I made a lot of mistakes and sold a lot of things I wish I hadn't. Didn't buy a lot of things I wish I had. But I guess that's just how it is.

I don't feel like an old timer in game. But I'm still just as fond of this game as I was back then maybe even more fond of it.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
I definitely felt like an old timer today coming back after 3 year hiatus and cant figure out how to navigate the site. felt like an old man squinting at a smartphone. But im happy to be back and working on my swampy spring tomato dragons.
I definitely felt like an old timer today coming back after 3 year hiatus and cant figure out how to navigate the site. felt like an old man squinting at a smartphone. But im happy to be back and working on my swampy spring tomato dragons.
I joined on the second day of public launch! I would have loved to have been here sooner, but I did not even [i]know[/i] of the site before my joining day, thus completely missing the kickstarter and beta testing phases. 2013 truly feels like a different time. My account will turn 10 years old next year! [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] I miss welcome weeks, it was so much fun prepping giftbombs for the limited stock of new arrivals!
I joined on the second day of public launch! I would have loved to have been here sooner, but I did not even know of the site before my joining day, thus completely missing the kickstarter and beta testing phases. 2013 truly feels like a different time. My account will turn 10 years old next year!

I miss welcome weeks, it was so much fun prepping giftbombs for the limited stock of new arrivals!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Fellow old-timer here; joined in June 2014! if I could go back in time I'd invest heavily in sprites and other retired familiars XD

An old memory that haunts me was accidentally giving a unhatched egg to Crim, that's what I get for being too quick on that mouse button!
Fellow old-timer here; joined in June 2014! if I could go back in time I'd invest heavily in sprites and other retired familiars XD

An old memory that haunts me was accidentally giving a unhatched egg to Crim, that's what I get for being too quick on that mouse button!
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25