Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 19 familiars left (not anymore lmao)
And the most expensive ones (except a few sprites I have) This will be fun to get those (it won't). I won't go for the Boolean or the KS fams, the other ones are expensive enough lmao Anyone else hoarding fams? How are you doing and what do you do with your awakened ones? Edit: Not anymore tho Thanks SD [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/ae/7f/d9ae7f32371de56d39ef2101ada45831.jpg[/img]
And the most expensive ones (except a few sprites I have)
This will be fun to get those (it won't). I won't go for the Boolean or the KS fams, the other ones are expensive enough lmao

Anyone else hoarding fams? How are you doing and what do you do with your awakened ones?

Edit:
Not anymore tho
Thanks SD
d9ae7f32371de56d39ef2101ada45831.jpg
I have 282 ones to discover still but I plan on trying to obtain every single one! Right now I have the ones I've awoken in my vault for safe keeping just so I can work on awakening the others I've got.
I have 282 ones to discover still but I plan on trying to obtain every single one! Right now I have the ones I've awoken in my vault for safe keeping just so I can work on awakening the others I've got.
UZVTEBc.png
I stuff mine in the vault. I own 931 out of the 935. I've awakened 894 of them. Whew.

I'm saving to get the last 4, which is bonefiend, skycat, cog frog and the ultimate, Boolean. I expect I will be able to get 1-2 KS fams this year. I hoarded a whole lot of eggs from NotN to sell later this year.
I stuff mine in the vault. I own 931 out of the 935. I've awakened 894 of them. Whew.

I'm saving to get the last 4, which is bonefiend, skycat, cog frog and the ultimate, Boolean. I expect I will be able to get 1-2 KS fams this year. I hoarded a whole lot of eggs from NotN to sell later this year.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
I just hit 800 I don't have time to try to awaken all of them but I'm hoping to get them all eventually (minus ks and beta)
I just hit 800 I don't have time to try to awaken all of them but I'm hoping to get them all eventually (minus ks and beta)
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
I stuff a copy of everything in the vault, awakened or not - Fiona fams give me the heebie jeebies because I'll only ever have one copy and until they're in the vault they're vulnerable to my incompetence lmao.

I think I'm at or approaching max awakened at this point - hoping for a venue revamp soon to give me more that feel like they're worth bonding!
I stuff a copy of everything in the vault, awakened or not - Fiona fams give me the heebie jeebies because I'll only ever have one copy and until they're in the vault they're vulnerable to my incompetence lmao.

I think I'm at or approaching max awakened at this point - hoping for a venue revamp soon to give me more that feel like they're worth bonding!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
:D We have 19 left to get too. Mostly Forbidden Portal ones since we haven't done much grinding there.
They all just stay in a big pile in our hoard.
:D We have 19 left to get too. Mostly Forbidden Portal ones since we haven't done much grinding there.
They all just stay in a big pile in our hoard.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
My familiar hunting is over until new ones are released. I'm never going for the KS/Beta, already awakened them through Fiona anyway. I'm down to the last 5 unawakened.

I keep my awakened ones in my hoard so I can choose between them in the menu when I assign them to my Hibernal Den. I vault some extra copies of festival ones, extras I don't plan on melting at Baldwin's, or ones I don't plan on assigning to dragons.
My familiar hunting is over until new ones are released. I'm never going for the KS/Beta, already awakened them through Fiona anyway. I'm down to the last 5 unawakened.

I keep my awakened ones in my hoard so I can choose between them in the menu when I assign them to my Hibernal Den. I vault some extra copies of festival ones, extras I don't plan on melting at Baldwin's, or ones I don't plan on assigning to dragons.
I used to have the goal of getting them all, now I feel like it’s impossible to even get 80% of them
I used to have the goal of getting them all, now I feel like it’s impossible to even get 80% of them
dvAAau9.pngmgxhYYc.gif
Yes, very much so. None awakened yet, I consider selling them because I'm always in need for treasure, but at the same time I'm going to keep the ones other people sent my way so I might as well just keep all of them as a "living" collection as they say.
Yes, very much so. None awakened yet, I consider selling them because I'm always in need for treasure, but at the same time I'm going to keep the ones other people sent my way so I might as well just keep all of them as a "living" collection as they say.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I have 536 familiars so far
sometimes i look at the undiscovered and cry :'D
I have 536 familiars so far
sometimes i look at the undiscovered and cry :'D
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif