Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MAP][ART] The Behemoth IS the Labyrinth
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I already wanted to move to nature but DANG
I already wanted to move to nature but DANG
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Big thanks to @Leopardmask for giving me a fantastic reason to finally update stuff--she's doing a Pinkerlocke with a setting partially inspired by the Rootbed!

Her writing's great, I hope you'll check it out <3

Anyways, the wiki page was updated with the fungal warrens stuff I already wrote/drew here and forgot to add (oops), but I also finally added the entry on Sunken Aleph. Do you like laboratories that function as lighthouses, caves with Too Many Moths, or a criminal overuse of the word "slurry"? Join the Sunken Aleph Expeditionary Team TODAY!
Big thanks to @Leopardmask for giving me a fantastic reason to finally update stuff--she's doing a Pinkerlocke with a setting partially inspired by the Rootbed!

Her writing's great, I hope you'll check it out <3

Anyways, the wiki page was updated with the fungal warrens stuff I already wrote/drew here and forgot to add (oops), but I also finally added the entry on Sunken Aleph. Do you like laboratories that function as lighthouses, caves with Too Many Moths, or a criminal overuse of the word "slurry"? Join the Sunken Aleph Expeditionary Team TODAY!
cL9yafY.gif
"It's all roots?" "Always has been."
"It's all roots?" "Always has been."
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
i'm only just scratching the surface of your concepts of the behemoth & the rootbed, but i am already enthralled. i'm moving to nature when i have another flight change, so i've been altering my lore to fit. all the ideas compiled here are fascinating and inspiring. i'd love for my lair to exist within the rootbed, under what section should i include my clan's name?
i'm only just scratching the surface of your concepts of the behemoth & the rootbed, but i am already enthralled. i'm moving to nature when i have another flight change, so i've been altering my lore to fit. all the ideas compiled here are fascinating and inspiring. i'd love for my lair to exist within the rootbed, under what section should i include my clan's name?
vintagefawn.png
@forestfriend OH MY GOSH! YES, EXCELLENT I'm thrilled to hear you're coming to Nature and are enjoying the lore dump! You'd want to add it [url=https://frlorebook.fandom.com/wiki/The_Rootbed#Major_Rootbed_Settlements_and_Landmarks]here[/url], it doesn't have to be a wiki page of course, linking to FR should be fine. Also let me know if you want me to link from the OP! Best of luck with your lore! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@forestfriend OH MY GOSH! YES, EXCELLENT

I'm thrilled to hear you're coming to Nature and are enjoying the lore dump! You'd want to add it here, it doesn't have to be a wiki page of course, linking to FR should be fine. Also let me know if you want me to link from the OP!

Best of luck with your lore!
cL9yafY.gif
thank you so much! wonderful, i'll add a link!!!
you're welcome to link from the op if you'd like!!! i'm happy to be a part of something so beautiful!

edit: i actually don't know how to edit/if i have permission, but here's a link to my lore ^_^

the dreamgrove
thank you so much! wonderful, i'll add a link!!!
you're welcome to link from the op if you'd like!!! i'm happy to be a part of something so beautiful!

edit: i actually don't know how to edit/if i have permission, but here's a link to my lore ^_^

the dreamgrove
vintagefawn.png
This is really interesting! And having just spent a couple of hours fighting with the Bermuda grass that's invaded under the paths between my garden boxes, I can agree: Nature can be really difficult to discourage from growing wherever it dang well wants.
This is really interesting! And having just spent a couple of hours fighting with the Bermuda grass that's invaded under the paths between my garden boxes, I can agree: Nature can be really difficult to discourage from growing wherever it dang well wants.
riVr93C.png
Omg, labyrinth? Root cities? YES PLEASE
Omg, labyrinth? Root cities? YES PLEASE
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I love this so much

Now that the nature ancient is out, I need a mycelial one, maybe a rootbed subspecies

How does this look?
mushroom?
I love this so much

Now that the nature ancient is out, I need a mycelial one, maybe a rootbed subspecies

How does this look?
mushroom?
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Auraboas, exploring Nature's territory: there is so much tree to maintain!
Auraboas, exploring Nature's territory: there is so much tree to maintain!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22