Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hibden slots
1 2 3 4 5
I've been opening my gem slots exclusively with gems I get out of the chests my familiars drop from bonding (plus the daily well-fed gem and an occasional gem from Fiona or exalting, but the point is I haven't touched any of my bought gems). Every time I hit 50 gems, I buy a slot, usually 2 or 3 slots per week. So far I've bought 31.

The item slots I think are just a super fun scavenger hunt. For the most part I try to be patient enough to wait to find the item naturally instead of buying it. (ie, waiting until I got a Greenroot Janustrap from the Woodland Path, rather than buying one on the AH.) I'm just having fun with it.
I've been opening my gem slots exclusively with gems I get out of the chests my familiars drop from bonding (plus the daily well-fed gem and an occasional gem from Fiona or exalting, but the point is I haven't touched any of my bought gems). Every time I hit 50 gems, I buy a slot, usually 2 or 3 slots per week. So far I've bought 31.

The item slots I think are just a super fun scavenger hunt. For the most part I try to be patient enough to wait to find the item naturally instead of buying it. (ie, waiting until I got a Greenroot Janustrap from the Woodland Path, rather than buying one on the AH.) I'm just having fun with it.
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
[quote name="Lunalatic" date="2020-09-17 21:31:32" ] I have one item unlock slot left to go, and I don't see it being completed anytime soon unless something really desirable that's made with Volcanic Vents stuff gets released. [/quote] Haha same here.
Lunalatic wrote on 2020-09-17 21:31:32:
I have one item unlock slot left to go, and I don't see it being completed anytime soon unless something really desirable that's made with Volcanic Vents stuff gets released.

Haha same here.
OcyPyoj.png
I finished mine last year summer. I got it finished with the help of a daily free hibden raffle that where I was able to request a daily free quest. I then got all the harder items(eggs/boss fams/swipp items) myself
I finished mine last year summer. I got it finished with the help of a daily free hibden raffle that where I was able to request a daily free quest. I then got all the harder items(eggs/boss fams/swipp items) myself
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@ahrhi

Hahah not really .. I flip fodder to lazy to train.. I mean wait 5 days and let them age you get between 1 and 2k profit per derg .. its like gaining interest on my money. It could sit there or it could grow..so i buy at 3 to 4 gems and sell for over 6k treasure so profit varies .. but my money is never stagnate.
@ahrhi

Hahah not really .. I flip fodder to lazy to train.. I mean wait 5 days and let them age you get between 1 and 2k profit per derg .. its like gaining interest on my money. It could sit there or it could grow..so i buy at 3 to 4 gems and sell for over 6k treasure so profit varies .. but my money is never stagnate.
A5i3AHB.png
I've got 150 of the item slots remaining since the gem slots were my first priority as they were the more expensive ones to get. I unlock another item slot every so often and it will most likely take me a few more months to unlock the rest of the slots at least due to the rest of the genes/breed changes I have to get. Congrats on getting your slots down to 96, that's less than a hundred of them.
I've got 150 of the item slots remaining since the gem slots were my first priority as they were the more expensive ones to get. I unlock another item slot every so often and it will most likely take me a few more months to unlock the rest of the slots at least due to the rest of the genes/breed changes I have to get. Congrats on getting your slots down to 96, that's less than a hundred of them.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Unlocking the Den was absolutely crucial to me. When I hold my anniversary mass hatch, I tend to hatch more than 200 eggs and I need to have space for all of them AND my 300 permas. Scary.

However, I have not completed most egg tasks and that's because I simply do not want to. I can always unlock those remaining Gem slots but it appears I like egg gambling too much.
Unlocking the Den was absolutely crucial to me. When I hold my anniversary mass hatch, I tend to hatch more than 200 eggs and I need to have space for all of them AND my 300 permas. Scary.

However, I have not completed most egg tasks and that's because I simply do not want to. I can always unlock those remaining Gem slots but it appears I like egg gambling too much.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I have 114 slots currently. None of them are gem slots. I would want to focus on the tasks before I dive into gathering treasure for gems, especially since the ratio is pretty high right now. I wanted to push for it back then, but stopped for a really long time. I think I just like to focus one venue at a time and finish any tasks before I move to the next. This sometimes gets me to buy things from the AH which is why I want to focus on items first.
I have 114 slots currently. None of them are gem slots. I would want to focus on the tasks before I dive into gathering treasure for gems, especially since the ratio is pretty high right now. I wanted to push for it back then, but stopped for a really long time. I think I just like to focus one venue at a time and finish any tasks before I move to the next. This sometimes gets me to buy things from the AH which is why I want to focus on items first.
95751148p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I have so, so many left to complete, the highest venue I’m up to in slots is the Delta. But the fodder space is worth it I tell you, WORTH IT.
I have so, so many left to complete, the highest venue I’m up to in slots is the Delta. But the fodder space is worth it I tell you, WORTH IT.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Like 10
Like 10
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Still have 160 hibden slots left to unlock and I'm struggling.
Still have 160 hibden slots left to unlock and I'm struggling.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
1 2 3 4 5