Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Personal grudges in the coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Anyone with high enough initiative to get in a swipe in. Which in Harpy's Roost is the dodos and streaks.

Though now that I'm training up a mire flyer, I'm sure I'll find some new smug Mire mofos to hate. I've already got my eye on those torridae.
Anyone with high enough initiative to get in a swipe in. Which in Harpy's Roost is the dodos and streaks.

Though now that I'm training up a mire flyer, I'm sure I'll find some new smug Mire mofos to hate. I've already got my eye on those torridae.
jNuhDPF.png
My, you look familiar...
Check out The Familiar Faces Project here!

Clown chargers
Clown chargers
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
The Wildwood Owl.

they were two, they destroyed my first coli team

I hold a grudge for them since then
The Wildwood Owl.

they were two, they destroyed my first coli team

I hold a grudge for them since then
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
Centaurs in Scorched Forest. My team did better in Sandswept Delta against enemies of a higher level, compared to those archers and spearmen.
Centaurs in Scorched Forest. My team did better in Sandswept Delta against enemies of a higher level, compared to those archers and spearmen.
FfsFHyt.png
Mammertees and Kelp Tenders make me livid
Mammertees and Kelp Tenders make me livid
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
Mantarunes ,wave sweepers. gods. I hate those
also Hainu. why must they always dodge!!
Mantarunes ,wave sweepers. gods. I hate those
also Hainu. why must they always dodge!!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
the normal psywurms, but mostly because i'm stubborn enough to have my flyer be lightning. therefore i hate them because ow
the normal psywurms, but mostly because i'm stubborn enough to have my flyer be lightning. therefore i hate them because ow
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Any Charger will face my fury.
...even if most of my team is Plague...

Also, Wildwood Owls purely because they kept on wiping the floor with me when I first started the coli
Jokes on them, I can one shot those cruel avians now with a teensy Fae
Any Charger will face my fury.
...even if most of my team is Plague...

Also, Wildwood Owls purely because they kept on wiping the floor with me when I first started the coli
Jokes on them, I can one shot those cruel avians now with a teensy Fae
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

Bamboo phytocats and all kamaitachi are terrible and must be... eliminated
Bamboo phytocats and all kamaitachi are terrible and must be... eliminated
I. HATE. JACKALOPES. I’m fine with just about anything else in the first three venues, but they do way more damage than they have the right to.
I. HATE. JACKALOPES. I’m fine with just about anything else in the first three venues, but they do way more damage than they have the right to.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9