Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight Rising Colour!
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 426 427
According to the site you linked, this colour is called 'Rum'. A rather interesting greyish shade of purple.
According to the site you linked, this colour is called 'Rum'. A rather interesting greyish shade of purple.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
omg navy?? my favorite color?? in shock :0
omg navy?? my favorite color?? in shock :0
mOrJRSi.png
I got this poop brown color called himalaya lol
I got this poop brown color called himalaya lol
you’re telling me this shrimp fried this rice???
It's green! I'm a fan of green, though this is a little on the yellow-toned side for me
It's green! I'm a fan of green, though this is a little on the yellow-toned side for me
................. 7d78c3efd2b36e801813259cc89702f50b77e6ee.png /////hh5n4WA.png
/////SdzxIEQ.png
/////mlHpBMC.png
///My name has 2
///////y's!!
543749be51aaa4042eeeea4cbc79f5fd1be5eeca.png
Well it’s certainly a color. I guess it’s mine now.
Well it’s certainly a color. I guess it’s mine now.
I got 'elf green' which is adorable. It's also described as green-CYAN which fits my username !!
I got 'elf green' which is adorable. It's also described as green-CYAN which fits my username !!
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
goals / challenges
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
awwwwe it's so pretty <3
awwwwe it's so pretty <3
CBPAQrT.png
I had to find a compatable letter, given my choices of S and H didn't actually give a colour lol went with "F" for "fish", and this is the result! "Radical Red". Not my favourite shade of red, but it's nice!
I had to find a compatable letter, given my choices of S and H didn't actually give a colour lol went with "F" for "fish", and this is the result! "Radical Red". Not my favourite shade of red, but it's nice!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Not too bad! It’s described as “dark green” seems a little light for that though.
Not too bad! It’s described as “dark green” seems a little light for that though.
Art Shop
Oh this is a very fun idea. Went with #c19396, using C for Crows and got this lovely Oriental Pink apparently. I usually like my reds more saturated but this colour is quite lovely
Oh this is a very fun idea. Went with #c19396, using C for Crows and got this lovely Oriental Pink apparently. I usually like my reds more saturated but this colour is quite lovely
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 426 427