3M48cU6.png
8GgdVkW.png
UhnDhXp.png
zfV3rxA.png
@cowboycrow
door 2 please ^w^
@cowboycrow
door 2 please ^w^
@BubblyOstrich [item= Golden Harvest Goblet][item= Golden Harvest Wreath] @yirmo Congrats! You win :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89903638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/899037/89903638_350.png[/img][/url] @MapiRanch [item= Triple-Sight Firebug][item= Crystal Collector]
@BubblyOstrich
Golden Harvest Goblet Golden Harvest Wreath

@yirmo
Congrats! You win :)
89903638_350.png

@MapiRanch
Triple-Sight Firebug Crystal Collector
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif
Trans Rights!
sEBxtxA.png
Spacer Spacer Spacer eq6zQ9M.png
IrmwTXC.png
12ilQ62.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
You are walking alone in the woods, the sun is setting and the trees grow shadowier and denser as you make your way through. You can hear footsteps behind you, though every time you stop they do too, and you can’t seem to see anything, so you quicken your pace, adrenaline pumping through your veins. Suddenly, you notice your path has come to an end, and you are left alone in the dark. Strange, last time you were here the path went on this way. You can see lights in the distance almost like they are from a lantern though they flicker in and out of existence, and behind you, the foot steps have started again. What do you do:
1: run to the lights - MapiRanch
2: face what’s behind you - LumeDeus
3: try and find the path and keep ignoring the thing following you -AtlantaSea
You are walking alone in the woods, the sun is setting and the trees grow shadowier and denser as you make your way through. You can hear footsteps behind you, though every time you stop they do too, and you can’t seem to see anything, so you quicken your pace, adrenaline pumping through your veins. Suddenly, you notice your path has come to an end, and you are left alone in the dark. Strange, last time you were here the path went on this way. You can see lights in the distance almost like they are from a lantern though they flicker in and out of existence, and behind you, the foot steps have started again. What do you do:
1: run to the lights - MapiRanch
2: face what’s behind you - LumeDeus
3: try and find the path and keep ignoring the thing following you -AtlantaSea
@yirmo

I'll face what's behind me please!
@yirmo

I'll face what's behind me please!
•He/Him || They/Them
•Fr +9
Wishlist
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop

_ _

RLC fairly cheap commissions

I'm seeking any 2 letter dragons,
any breed, any amount of offspring,
any colours, any name!

M7v69JN.png
@yirmo

I'll take option 1 please !
@yirmo

I'll take option 1 please !

_____
100 HC challenge
@yirmo

I would try to find the path and ignore whatever the thing is

[option 3, please!]
@yirmo

I would try to find the path and ignore whatever the thing is

[option 3, please!]
583-CB5-C8-4978-4438-BC4-E-17168-F1474-E6.png
@MapiRanch 1- you take off sprinting towards the lights the second you hear the ragged breathing of the thing right behind you, the tangled brambles and branches scrape your skin as you run, desperately hoping the lights are from another dragon, but each time you swear you are getting close, the lights disappear and appear somewhere else. “wait! come back!” you shout hoarsely, your lungs aching from running. the lights don’t disappear this time, and there is a scrambling in the brambles as you see something moving towards you. however, relief washes over you when a hatchling with glowing runes emerges from the bushes, looking just as worn out as you. “why’d you scare me like that? i thought you were a monster!” it grumbles, before sitting down next to you to catch its breath. “do you know the way out of here?” it asks after a few minutes of silence. “nope.” you responded. “i guess we’ll have to find it together then.” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90043946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900440/90043946_350.png[/img][/url] @lumedeus 2- your pulse quickens as you feel its hot breath down your neck and you slowly turn around to face the creature behind you. its a… horse? a horse that looked like it just crawled out of a bog. you give it a puzzled expression. [item=swamphaunt kelpie][item=marsh frog companion][item=lilypad legion] it stares back at you blankly, its breathing incredibly laboured. you notice blood on its side, coming from some thorns that have gotten deep in its flesh, and after it isn’t aggravated from being touched you quickly take them out. almost as if a weight has been lifted from its shoulders it neighs happily and shakes its head. it looks like you’ve made a friend. @atlantasea 3- after a while of walking the footsteps disappear, and soon you believe you are entirely alone. after a few minutes of whacking your way through brambles and weeds you finally find the path again, but its much more overgrown than it was before. however, you notice the path doesn’t take the usual route it did before, and instead is leading you deeper into the woods, until you finally come across a worn out cabin. exhausted and disoriented you decide to stay here for the night, and take some souvenirs you found while you were there. [item=scene: cottage garden][item=yarn basket][item=silver hoard]
@MapiRanch
1- you take off sprinting towards the lights the second you hear the ragged breathing of the thing right behind you, the tangled brambles and branches scrape your skin as you run, desperately hoping the lights are from another dragon, but each time you swear you are getting close, the lights disappear and appear somewhere else. “wait! come back!” you shout hoarsely, your lungs aching from running. the lights don’t disappear this time, and there is a scrambling in the brambles as you see something moving towards you. however, relief washes over you when a hatchling with glowing runes emerges from the bushes, looking just as worn out as you.
“why’d you scare me like that? i thought you were a monster!” it grumbles, before sitting down next to you to catch its breath.
“do you know the way out of here?” it asks after a few minutes of silence.
“nope.” you responded.
“i guess we’ll have to find it together then.”
90043946_350.png

@lumedeus
2- your pulse quickens as you feel its hot breath down your neck and you slowly turn around to face the creature behind you. its a… horse? a horse that looked like it just crawled out of a bog. you give it a puzzled expression.
Swamphaunt Kelpie Marsh Frog Companion Lilypad Legion
it stares back at you blankly, its breathing incredibly laboured. you notice blood on its side, coming from some thorns that have gotten deep in its flesh, and after it isn’t aggravated from being touched you quickly take them out. almost as if a weight has been lifted from its shoulders it neighs happily and shakes its head. it looks like you’ve made a friend.

@atlantasea
3- after a while of walking the footsteps disappear, and soon you believe you are entirely alone. after a few minutes of whacking your way through brambles and weeds you finally find the path again, but its much more overgrown than it was before. however, you notice the path doesn’t take the usual route it did before, and instead is leading you deeper into the woods, until you finally come across a worn out cabin. exhausted and disoriented you decide to stay here for the night, and take some souvenirs you found while you were there.
Scene: Cottage Garden Yarn Basket Silver Hoard
@/eliasW Door one is tall and made of a deep brown wood. Paint splashes can be seen on the handle.

@/Tapestries Door two is a hatch in the ground. The sound of splashing can be heard within.

Door three is a deep red with small black spirals decorating the frame.
@/eliasW Door one is tall and made of a deep brown wood. Paint splashes can be seen on the handle.

@/Tapestries Door two is a hatch in the ground. The sound of splashing can be heard within.

Door three is a deep red with small black spirals decorating the frame.

_____
100 HC challenge
@MapiRanch
Door 1 please!
@MapiRanch
Door 1 please!
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png