Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
@Aschenstern

I got room in my nests, no treasure needed^^
@Aschenstern

I got room in my nests, no treasure needed^^
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
Salutations!

@Aschenstern If you are still seeking an earth nest my clan has several available!
No tip required.

In Service,
Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns Earth Clan
Salutations!

@Aschenstern If you are still seeking an earth nest my clan has several available!
No tip required.

In Service,
Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns Earth Clan
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
I like the new thread. It feels a lot simpler but that might just be because the page count is still low. :3
I like the new thread. It feels a lot simpler but that might just be because the page count is still low. :3
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@Laevateinn @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 @SakraKaine @OtakuTrash @bamboo1996 @Delta5114 in need of a shadow nest!
@Laevateinn @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 @SakraKaine @OtakuTrash @bamboo1996 @Delta5114 in need of a shadow nest!
Rhye, Stranger, etc. | He/it/prox/chord | Wishlist | Dragons For Sale | Please note that the sale link may not always have dragons in it | Hellwell Hatchery | Lore Shop | Proud nest host at Friendly Nest Rental
@Brunkori I can host your nest if you still need it :]
@Brunkori I can host your nest if you still need it :]
Rhye, Stranger, etc. | He/it/prox/chord | Wishlist | Dragons For Sale | Please note that the sale link may not always have dragons in it | Hellwell Hatchery | Lore Shop | Proud nest host at Friendly Nest Rental
@Smudgen73 I do, thank you so much! I’ll send my pair over with food/tip :)
@Smudgen73 I do, thank you so much! I’ll send my pair over with food/tip :)
@Smudgen73
I have a free nest. Might be a few hours until I accept the CR since it's nearly midnight here but I'll nest them before rollover
@Smudgen73
I have a free nest. Might be a few hours until I accept the CR since it's nearly midnight here but I'll nest them before rollover
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@AryaElania I'll get them to you asap!
@AryaElania I'll get them to you asap!
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo Anyone have a nest free? I have some coatls I'd like to breed for water eyes c:
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo Anyone have a nest free? I have some coatls I'd like to breed for water eyes c:
@Brunkori
I can take your fire nest
@Brunkori
I can take your fire nest
KQMMLMj.png