wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
@Mizzararty
I can host!
@Mizzararty
I can host!
saAHP09.png
@CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @Losina @TacoTequila
@therealreid @Sedgespeck @XenoModule

Looking for 1 Lightning Nest Rental, please!
@CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @Losina @TacoTequila
@therealreid @Sedgespeck @XenoModule

Looking for 1 Lightning Nest Rental, please!
“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”
— Sarah Williams, Twilight Hours: A Legacy Of Verse

Sparksylph Husk
@bezka I'm looking for a Fire nest for one of my primary projects early November. My first pair is ready on the 3rd Nov and if I get a second pair to boost the odds it'll probably be 7th Nov.

I have a secondary project that'll be ready this month if you have the space, but right now the odds of getting the tertiary color are really bad (chartreuse to watermelon and I'm going for lemon *****) so I might need to keep looking for parent candidates. And the more generations I breed the more risk there is of messing up with shared gens.
@bezka I'm looking for a Fire nest for one of my primary projects early November. My first pair is ready on the 3rd Nov and if I get a second pair to boost the odds it'll probably be 7th Nov.

I have a secondary project that'll be ready this month if you have the space, but right now the odds of getting the tertiary color are really bad (chartreuse to watermelon and I'm going for lemon *****) so I might need to keep looking for parent candidates. And the more generations I breed the more risk there is of messing up with shared gens.
Working on FFXIV Manderville character dragons + some OCs :3
@MandervilleMadam Sure thing, I'll save you spots for November :) I should have a free nest later in the month as well, but when you know specific date let me know in PM's so I can save you one for sure!
@MandervilleMadam Sure thing, I'll save you spots for November :) I should have a free nest later in the month as well, but when you know specific date let me know in PM's so I can save you one for sure!
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
@dancingcrane @skyezekiel @Jaguarthecat @chork @dd2900 @NyxAgaris @VixonyAn @LapisZap @Kiwira @Juquedo

Looking for a wind nest for one pair of dragons, I can pay in treasure and/or non-specific food points in advance. As a heads up, even though I am active daily on FR I occasionally suffer health issues that can keep me away, and if this is an issue for a nester I will completely understand. /gen

First time renting a nest, please correct me if there’s anything I can be doing better!

Edit: nest found and dragons sent!
@dancingcrane @skyezekiel @Jaguarthecat @chork @dd2900 @NyxAgaris @VixonyAn @LapisZap @Kiwira @Juquedo

Looking for a wind nest for one pair of dragons, I can pay in treasure and/or non-specific food points in advance. As a heads up, even though I am active daily on FR I occasionally suffer health issues that can keep me away, and if this is an issue for a nester I will completely understand. /gen

First time renting a nest, please correct me if there’s anything I can be doing better!

Edit: nest found and dragons sent!
note to self: learn how to make signature pretty
xpN2IUH.pngEwFbwxS.pngfmf7CNh.gif92n1dwB.pnggVgFNCo.gifceBwIw9.gifwXJcWyY.gifll0CfnD.pngi64cAkw.png
@eddiesharbor I can take your wind nest! :)
@eddiesharbor I can take your wind nest! :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies DragonFriend611 @Sehti @Diavalo @AmarisThePanda @H41L3Y @Ostrichsilver @EternalNaptime @raiGN

@VeranaStorm @Xeranthe @DandyElise @VermilionVasili @CheshireCat @Lundlaeva @VairaSmythe @MyDiamond @PyhrroTheAwsome @Helladark @Devilsrealm @Koutarou @CorruptGrAIL

Looking for 1 water nest and 1 arcane nest!
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies DragonFriend611 @Sehti @Diavalo @AmarisThePanda @H41L3Y @Ostrichsilver @EternalNaptime @raiGN

@VeranaStorm @Xeranthe @DandyElise @VermilionVasili @CheshireCat @Lundlaeva @VairaSmythe @MyDiamond @PyhrroTheAwsome @Helladark @Devilsrealm @Koutarou @CorruptGrAIL

Looking for 1 water nest and 1 arcane nest!

Hi there! Looking for a wind nest for a project, please c:

Hi there! Looking for a wind nest for a project, please c:
I will guide thy hand
[s]@Skritnaja @cuddlefeesh @KaichouKai @NoxisTyre @Lapse @Catfeather Looking for 2 earth nests for a project! Will tip and provide food as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/s] Found!
@Skritnaja @cuddlefeesh @KaichouKai @NoxisTyre @Lapse @Catfeather
Looking for 2 earth nests for a project! Will tip and provide food as well

Found!