Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
@Allychan @TheWormwood @Slapshot @Sashathebrave @Kukura @glory @crossforest @Willowfrost @LGFUADJJ @Lexusss @Taishiro

Interested in 1 ice nest please! Happy to provide the treasure to cover food for the week :)

Nest found!
@Allychan @TheWormwood @Slapshot @Sashathebrave @Kukura @glory @crossforest @Willowfrost @LGFUADJJ @Lexusss @Taishiro

Interested in 1 ice nest please! Happy to provide the treasure to cover food for the week :)

Nest found!
e9mzZkV.png
@Nati
I can host the 2 Nature!
Edit: I'll be going to sleep around 20FRT. I can still host the dragons tomorrow if you wish.
@Nati
I can host the 2 Nature!
Edit: I'll be going to sleep around 20FRT. I can still host the dragons tomorrow if you wish.
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@ravenleap @SoftFrogger @selenomancy @divinecannon

i have all my ice nests open if y'all still need a host :)
@ravenleap @SoftFrogger @selenomancy @divinecannon

i have all my ice nests open if y'all still need a host :)
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
@Glory thank you! CR coming your way :)
@Glory thank you! CR coming your way :)
e9mzZkV.png
@Nati @Mizgarth

Hello! Fire is a little backed up right now, we had several requests for nests to hatch on the Equinox, which is Sunday! Many of our nests will open up that day. I just wanted to let you know that your requests have been seen, and we will be with you as soon as possible. If any of you are no longer looking for a fire nest, just let me know and I'll remove you from the list. Thank you for your patience!

Fire Waiting List
Nati (2)
Mizgarth
@Nati @Mizgarth

Hello! Fire is a little backed up right now, we had several requests for nests to hatch on the Equinox, which is Sunday! Many of our nests will open up that day. I just wanted to let you know that your requests have been seen, and we will be with you as soon as possible. If any of you are no longer looking for a fire nest, just let me know and I'll remove you from the list. Thank you for your patience!

Fire Waiting List
Nati (2)
Mizgarth
All my nests are reserved for Halloween
Due to needing all my nests free on the 26th for Halloween Hatches, I cannot take any nests after October 21st without some sort of boon
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Glory I do! I'll send a CR (: thanks!
@Glory I do! I'll send a CR (: thanks!
I'm looking for a wind nest to rent! Found!
@dancingcrane @skyezekiel @Jaguarthecat @chork @dd2900 @NyxAgaris @VixonyAn @LapisZap @Kiwira @Juquedo
I'm looking for a wind nest to rent! Found!
@dancingcrane @skyezekiel @Jaguarthecat @chork @dd2900 @NyxAgaris @VixonyAn @LapisZap @Kiwira @Juquedo
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies DragonFriend611 @Sehti @Diavalo @AmarisThePanda @H41L3Y @Ostrichsilver @EternalNaptime @raiGN

Looking for 1 water and 1 wind nest!
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies DragonFriend611 @Sehti @Diavalo @AmarisThePanda @H41L3Y @Ostrichsilver @EternalNaptime @raiGN

Looking for 1 water and 1 wind nest!

Looking for 2 Water nests please :)

Looking for 2 Water nests please :)
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
@LucisAbsentia

No worries, I'm in no rush for a certain date. Thanks~
@LucisAbsentia

No worries, I'm in no rush for a certain date. Thanks~
9ha1QnY.png