Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [DOM] [B] Adult fodder w/ *gems*
@Akirokai why u do dis ;_; it broke my heart to exalt that triple jade girl. She was so pretty.
@Akirokai why u do dis ;_; it broke my heart to exalt that triple jade girl. She was so pretty.
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@LethargicWizard

Ahah, sorry! She was pretty, but no one seemed to want her (probably because of the long offspring list) and I'm just not really interested in triples anymore. Hey, at least she'll have a good home with the Flamecaller!
@LethargicWizard

Ahah, sorry! She was pretty, but no one seemed to want her (probably because of the long offspring list) and I'm just not really interested in triples anymore. Hey, at least she'll have a good home with the Flamecaller!
signature-small.png
@LethargicWizard Send you a couple UB bonus dergs! ^^
@LethargicWizard Send you a couple UB bonus dergs! ^^
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@Akirokai Hahahah that's fair xD and yes she will be very happy with Flamemomma :3 thank you!
@Akirokai Hahahah that's fair xD and yes she will be very happy with Flamemomma :3 thank you!
@LethargicWizard Sent two CRs, level 5 spiral and level 5 w/ underbelly
@LethargicWizard Sent two CRs, level 5 spiral and level 5 w/ underbelly
MuzBh7y.png

@LethargicWizard
I'm sending one over!
@LethargicWizard
I'm sending one over!
@LethargicWizard
Sent a few CRs! No rush on them :)
@LethargicWizard
Sent a few CRs! No rush on them :)
@LethargicWizard sent over 2 underbelly-having lvl4 spirals!
@LethargicWizard sent over 2 underbelly-having lvl4 spirals!
tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png she/her | FR +0 | fr blog | art blog tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png

tumblr_ltq6dk7GZC1r27f5r.gif
@OverTheWolf Hey I think you forgot to put in gene bonuses for a few of those. Or else I miscounted. Sending you 3g back just to be on the safe side
@OverTheWolf Hey I think you forgot to put in gene bonuses for a few of those. Or else I miscounted. Sending you 3g back just to be on the safe side
@LethargicWizard Sent over 2 level 10s with underbelly! Thank you! :)
@LethargicWizard Sent over 2 level 10s with underbelly! Thank you! :)