Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 210 211
if its alright do u think a wolfgender one would be possible ?? if its no troubleaaahuj
if its alright do u think a wolfgender one would be possible ?? if its no troubleaaahuj
n4H37dx.png10ttDG2.pnglMfJ53B.png
eq6zQ9M.pngaX2shYZ.pngBb9XFYa.png
l3lHIMK.pngbYt72YT.pngN2r2kW8.png
H0t7Ypl.pngeTmFfQ7.pngBNH15Ks.png
yZFrBUC.pngQetF0Qf.pngoaolHwW.png
[quote name="Cyanogen" date="2022-11-27 17:05:48" ] Im somewhat new. How would one set these up? [/quote] I would like to know too please, just to attempt to make a Madness Combat one
Cyanogen wrote on 2022-11-27 17:05:48:
Im somewhat new. How would one set these up?
I would like to know too please, just to attempt to make a Madness Combat one
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png jnUMMgm.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="Cyanogen" date="2022-11-27 17:05:48" ] Im somewhat new. How would one set these up? [/quote] do you mean how do you add them to the bottom of your forum posts? if so, next to your account name in the top corner theres a little grey drop down arrow, you click it and go to 'account settings', then 'forum signature'. you can use the icon that looks like a tree above the text box to insert a link to the image source, which should show the image. use the preview button to make sure everything is working. hope this helps! if it didnt answer your question or i misunderstood, apologies
Cyanogen wrote on 2022-11-27 17:05:48:
Im somewhat new. How would one set these up?
do you mean how do you add them to the bottom of your forum posts?
if so, next to your account name in the top corner theres a little grey drop down arrow, you click it and go to 'account settings', then 'forum signature'. you can use the icon that looks like a tree above the text box to insert a link to the image source, which should show the image. use the preview button to make sure everything is working. hope this helps! if it didnt answer your question or i misunderstood, apologies

OOf4SrF.gifRem/Agon/True - 21 OOf4SrF.gif
CblwsR6.pngtn0RSo5.pngXtDoHsd.pngbYt72YT.pngQetF0Qf.pngEADPorV.gif
Hello! I have some button requests!
1. A button for the band TWRP aka Tupperware Remix Party!
2. A button for the ttrpg VTM aka Vampire: The Masquerade!
- It would also be nice to have buttons for each of the 13 Clans in VTM but I also
understand that is A LOT so I'm happy with just having a VTM button.

3. A button for the game LOL aka League of Legends!
4. A button for the game RCT aka RollerCoaster Tycoon!
Hello! I have some button requests!
1. A button for the band TWRP aka Tupperware Remix Party!
2. A button for the ttrpg VTM aka Vampire: The Masquerade!
- It would also be nice to have buttons for each of the 13 Clans in VTM but I also
understand that is A LOT so I'm happy with just having a VTM button.

3. A button for the game LOL aka League of Legends!
4. A button for the game RCT aka RollerCoaster Tycoon!
333073d40b32a41436e06fc82d43b59464727a41.png
tumblr_inline_nr3jt9oKJD1s7z3me_75sq.png
Doom . She/They . 27
mtHAEL4.pnghI3aYZo.png
tn0RSo5.pngBhKmTq7.png
Moth-eaten Mith Doll
Blackwing Croaker
I too, have some button requests...

FFXIV classes/races!
(look them up if you're confused)
:D

Thats alot, so feel free to just do either class/race, I would prefer class, but there are less races so feel free to do those as well :D
I too, have some button requests...

FFXIV classes/races!
(look them up if you're confused)
:D

Thats alot, so feel free to just do either class/race, I would prefer class, but there are less races so feel free to do those as well :D
arcanist.png
Requests please and thank you

Disabilities & disorders ?
Text: Aphantasia
Icon: solid black

Other
Text: Mobile user
Icon: a tall rectangle shape thats like a smart phone

Text: desktop user
Icon: a wide rectangle with a base/stand like a monitor

To let people know what youre browsing on. Hopefully the descriptions make sense, I leave it up to the pixel artists. You can make a laptop user one if you feel its necessary. Thanks again

Ps whoever did the pixel art of the fr breed fan buttons did a great job. Despite being so tiny they're still recognizable
Requests please and thank you

Disabilities & disorders ?
Text: Aphantasia
Icon: solid black

Other
Text: Mobile user
Icon: a tall rectangle shape thats like a smart phone

Text: desktop user
Icon: a wide rectangle with a base/stand like a monitor

To let people know what youre browsing on. Hopefully the descriptions make sense, I leave it up to the pixel artists. You can make a laptop user one if you feel its necessary. Thanks again

Ps whoever did the pixel art of the fr breed fan buttons did a great job. Despite being so tiny they're still recognizable
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Hi ^_^ I went through and restored the neopronouns and the mixed section because they were still griefed!
Hi ^_^ I went through and restored the neopronouns and the mixed section because they were still griefed!
6JxFimx.png
bWeLCqf.png
o7ZCFYm.png
( Steve | 26 | Collector )
-Horror Lover-
friend rqs + pms welcome!
GdVZ87H.png
oYdS4J9.png
bet5sUl.png
@GrimwalkerSpirit for the wolf gender button, do you have a preference for flags or know which ones are most commonly used?
@GrimwalkerSpirit for the wolf gender button, do you have a preference for flags or know which ones are most commonly used?
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
@APH0TIC Oh no, I restored it a few days back so that means someone griefed again :/

I'm considering locking all the sheets; that would just mean that going forward people will need to post any new buttons in the forum or send them to me privately to have them added to the sheet. Any frequent editors would be welcome to request access if they want, but it would prevent anonymous users from coming in and messing it up. Would that work for everyone?
@APH0TIC Oh no, I restored it a few days back so that means someone griefed again :/

I'm considering locking all the sheets; that would just mean that going forward people will need to post any new buttons in the forum or send them to me privately to have them added to the sheet. Any frequent editors would be welcome to request access if they want, but it would prevent anonymous users from coming in and messing it up. Would that work for everyone?
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
@fluffmoth
Seems like a good idea if somebody keeps messing around with it
@fluffmoth
Seems like a good idea if somebody keeps messing around with it
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png jnUMMgm.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png