Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Syrup sketches are go! (CLOSED for now)
@NorthernLiights aaaa I'm so glad you like it!
@NorthernLiights aaaa I'm so glad you like it!
@Ryuuna [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2eddc6105b9d66b4201732c07293b5d4.png[/img] She's such a lovely girl! Hope this is alright
@Ryuuna

2eddc6105b9d66b4201732c07293b5d4.png

She's such a lovely girl! Hope this is alright
@syrups Oh! It's wonderful! Thank you so much! She looks great.
@syrups Oh! It's wonderful! Thank you so much! She looks great.
beSyfKR.png
These. Are. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S
Will you ever Open this again, or, perhaps, Open a little Shop?
Altough i won't be able to afford it haha <3

@syrups
These. Are. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S
Will you ever Open this again, or, perhaps, Open a little Shop?
Altough i won't be able to afford it haha <3

@syrups
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon thanks! That means a lot. I might open these again one I'm done with the remaining to-do list. In the long term I do intend to sell my work as well,I just need to get around to making a post.
@GooglieSalmon thanks! That means a lot. I might open these again one I'm done with the remaining to-do list. In the long term I do intend to sell my work as well,I just need to get around to making a post.
If you do re-open it, i'd Love to get pinged :)
@Syrups
If you do re-open it, i'd Love to get pinged :)
@Syrups
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon Sure!
@GooglieSalmon Sure!
@Sumael [img]https://i.gyazo.com/1b6adc0d4d297eb501beea9da98d8fbc.png[/img] There she is! Ridgebacks are so fun to draw. While I work on a colored icon, I'll open for a few more warm-ups. Next three replies get a sketch! @googliesalmon I know you wanted a ping in case I re-open. These sketches are technically free, but I appreciate a tip of treasure or food if you have any to spare!
@Sumael

1b6adc0d4d297eb501beea9da98d8fbc.png

There she is! Ridgebacks are so fun to draw.

While I work on a colored icon, I'll open for a few more warm-ups. Next three replies get a sketch! @googliesalmon I know you wanted a ping in case I re-open.

These sketches are technically free, but I appreciate a tip of treasure or food if you have any to spare!
@syrups
Oh my goodness! I love your art! If ya open up some slots, feel free to draw any of mine <3
@syrups
Oh my goodness! I love your art! If ya open up some slots, feel free to draw any of mine <3
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/da0ae3cd083e16712205244147f67c94.png[/img] A doodle for my bud @Fantasticbadger of their incredible underwater boy who is gorgeous and perfect and 10/10
da0ae3cd083e16712205244147f67c94.png

A doodle for my bud @Fantasticbadger of their incredible underwater boy who is gorgeous and perfect and 10/10