Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
Hey Maevely! To be honest, no one’s really been talking on here in ages... I pop in around holidays and a few folks show then to wish everyone well, but other than that *shrugs* it’s been a ghost town here... so what’s one more?

*smiels and offers hand* may the new year be a good one, for us all.
Hey Maevely! To be honest, no one’s really been talking on here in ages... I pop in around holidays and a few folks show then to wish everyone well, but other than that *shrugs* it’s been a ghost town here... so what’s one more?

*smiels and offers hand* may the new year be a good one, for us all.
otQd63W.png
Happy New Years Eve! I hope everyone is doing great and as much as I'm afraid of the new year. I really hope it's a good one. :D
Happy New Years Eve! I hope everyone is doing great and as much as I'm afraid of the new year. I really hope it's a good one. :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Happy New Year! ^_^
Happy New Year! ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
I love you all. <3
I love you all. <3
VAAnkLY.png
Hugs and kisses! If that's okie I mean.
Hugs and kisses! If that's okie I mean.
otQd63W.png
<3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Happy New Year to all! Hope 2019 is filled with new opportunities for everyone.
Happy New Year to all! Hope 2019 is filled with new opportunities for everyone.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Salathielly

Hey, Sala, I’ve got a question. I was poking about your lair and noticed that for the family relations stuff, you had small pictures of the full-avatar dragons. I’ve been starting to implement similar, but I don’t know how to code the images smaller. How did you do it?
@Salathielly

Hey, Sala, I’ve got a question. I was poking about your lair and noticed that for the family relations stuff, you had small pictures of the full-avatar dragons. I’ve been starting to implement similar, but I don’t know how to code the images smaller. How did you do it?
otQd63W.png
@StephanWeaver - I know it's been explained before in this thread (if I recall correctly, more than once), but I don't know exactly where and I am not the best explainer, so I did a quick forum search and voila: This thread explains it well.
@StephanWeaver - I know it's been explained before in this thread (if I recall correctly, more than once), but I don't know exactly where and I am not the best explainer, so I did a quick forum search and voila: This thread explains it well.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly

Thanks friend! I’m not sure if I ever read this thread from top to bottom before, sooo *shrugs*
@Salathielly

Thanks friend! I’m not sure if I ever read this thread from top to bottom before, sooo *shrugs*
otQd63W.png