Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
... I remember many a friend that moved away and never came back. I remember the fun we've shared, but my memory recalls little but small moments. For a few, their name escapes me altogether.

But you are right... we all have an impact on the people we see, people we meet... thanks Cos :)
... I remember many a friend that moved away and never came back. I remember the fun we've shared, but my memory recalls little but small moments. For a few, their name escapes me altogether.

But you are right... we all have an impact on the people we see, people we meet... thanks Cos :)
otQd63W.png
<3

Hope everyone is having a nice October! Sometimes I forget that It's the months that's supposed to be extra spooky for everyone. Since I live spooky all the time. xD

Thinking about hatching a Halloween nest :o
<3

Hope everyone is having a nice October! Sometimes I forget that It's the months that's supposed to be extra spooky for everyone. Since I live spooky all the time. xD

Thinking about hatching a Halloween nest :o
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Hi Cf!! Ooohhh, if we’re talkin’ spooky, I actually wound up hatching a nest that had very prominent Ghost babies! The contrast was very nice between ghost and the rest of ‘em! Not sure if you’d be interested... or if someone already bought them, whoops, but if there’s any you like, I’ll send ‘em your way! :)
Hi Cf!! Ooohhh, if we’re talkin’ spooky, I actually wound up hatching a nest that had very prominent Ghost babies! The contrast was very nice between ghost and the rest of ‘em! Not sure if you’d be interested... or if someone already bought them, whoops, but if there’s any you like, I’ll send ‘em your way! :)
otQd63W.png
Aww You're kids are super cute! I hope thye find good homes! :D

I'm excited to carve pumpkins, but I'm not sure when we'll be doing it.
Aww You're kids are super cute! I hope thye find good homes! :D

I'm excited to carve pumpkins, but I'm not sure when we'll be doing it.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I’m not sure my family is doing this year either tbh. I’m banking on trick-or-treating, but I’m not sure what else we’re gonna do.

And unfortunately, the kids with the most distinctive Shellie markings got sent off to new homes already *sigh* oh well.
I’m not sure my family is doing this year either tbh. I’m banking on trick-or-treating, but I’m not sure what else we’re gonna do.

And unfortunately, the kids with the most distinctive Shellie markings got sent off to new homes already *sigh* oh well.
otQd63W.png
I'll probably go trick or treating with clubs from college since it is on a Tuesday. Apparently a few of the old professors live near by and habd out full sized candy bars. xD

That's okay! One of my friends is hatching some Halloween grand kids of one of my pairs and I'm excited. :D
I'll probably go trick or treating with clubs from college since it is on a Tuesday. Apparently a few of the old professors live near by and habd out full sized candy bars. xD

That's okay! One of my friends is hatching some Halloween grand kids of one of my pairs and I'm excited. :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Ohhh, noice! On both accounts :3
Ohhh, noice! On both accounts :3
otQd63W.png
Yeah! I hope the weather here isn't too cold by that time though. lol
Yeah! I hope the weather here isn't too cold by that time though. lol
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Mm, ditto for my area. It’s usually pretty warm during summer, but the temperature drops low enough to get snow in the higher regions nearby.
Mm, ditto for my area. It’s usually pretty warm during summer, but the temperature drops low enough to get snow in the higher regions nearby.
otQd63W.png
I SWEAR I AM ALIVE, but more so on discord. Add me at Emy#0104 if you haven't already.
I SWEAR I AM ALIVE, but more so on discord. Add me at Emy#0104 if you haven't already.
otQd63W.png