Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crim's Collection Cart
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Firefox and Android internet

Samsung phone and Windows desktop

wireless and DSL internet both at home

windows antivirus

Describe the bug in detail:
On my phone the image was much like what Blaster showed on page 1, but it also showed the conformation window saying i had been rewarded, when I opened the page. I left my phone at that point and powered up the desktop, where i was offered the same trade it had just told me I had accepted. Once I made the trade I was presented with a new trade but the buttons were not responding. I logged out, cleared the cache and logged back in, then I went back to Crim. I could now make the trade, but on the ext trade the buttons were again unresponsive. I navigated away from the page and came back, then they worked. I have ot leave the page between each trade now, in order of the buttons to work.

Firefox and Android internet

Samsung phone and Windows desktop

wireless and DSL internet both at home

windows antivirus

Describe the bug in detail:
On my phone the image was much like what Blaster showed on page 1, but it also showed the conformation window saying i had been rewarded, when I opened the page. I left my phone at that point and powered up the desktop, where i was offered the same trade it had just told me I had accepted. Once I made the trade I was presented with a new trade but the buttons were not responding. I logged out, cleared the cache and logged back in, then I went back to Crim. I could now make the trade, but on the ext trade the buttons were again unresponsive. I navigated away from the page and came back, then they worked. I have ot leave the page between each trade now, in order of the buttons to work.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@Aequorin Thanks for the update, there's no hurry though. Bugs happen and that's okay. I hope it isn't too much of a pain to get fixed though C: Thanks for all your work here!
@Aequorin Thanks for the update, there's no hurry though. Bugs happen and that's okay. I hope it isn't too much of a pain to get fixed though C: Thanks for all your work here!
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
I did al; the steps listed above/
-Google Chrome
Logged out
Cleared Cache
Opened new window

and got this message

Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34
I did al; the steps listed above/
-Google Chrome
Logged out
Cleared Cache
Opened new window

and got this message

Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34
She took my AMBUSH!!!!!! WHAT????? [url=http://imgur.com/7cX128Q][img]http://i.imgur.com/7cX128Q.png[/img][/url] I don't suppose there is any way to get that back. :(
She took my AMBUSH!!!!!! WHAT?????

7cX128Q.png

I don't suppose there is any way to get that back. :(

Firefox 39.0 Desktop Windows 7 Home Premium Wireless Home AVG 2015 [img]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m591/Kelrika/frcrim.jpg[/img] I cleared my cache, logged out, restarted my browser, logged back in....still got this.
Firefox 39.0
Desktop
Windows 7 Home Premium
Wireless
Home
AVG 2015

frcrim.jpg

I cleared my cache, logged out, restarted my browser, logged back in....still got this.
@Hemlock13, you need to clear your cache for Crim to display and function correctly.

@Miranova, does this happen across multiple browsers? What you are seeing is the result of an uncleared cache. What does CTRL-F5 (hard refresh) do?
@Hemlock13, you need to clear your cache for Crim to display and function correctly.

@Miranova, does this happen across multiple browsers? What you are seeing is the result of an uncleared cache. What does CTRL-F5 (hard refresh) do?
It comes up perfectly in Google Chrome, but this was the first time I ever used Chrome to access FR.

Pressing F5 in Firefox still brings up the same screen....I'll go clear the cache again.
It comes up perfectly in Google Chrome, but this was the first time I ever used Chrome to access FR.

Pressing F5 in Firefox still brings up the same screen....I'll go clear the cache again.
@Miranova, press the Control button and F5 at the same time.
@Miranova, press the Control button and F5 at the same time.
Browser used: Chrome Browser version: 44.0.2403.125 m Device used: Desktop Device operating system: Windows 7 Operating system version: Service Pack 1 Internet connection type: Wired of some kind, using a business inter/intranet (Shhh, don't tell them I'm using FR at work) Antivirus used: Symantec Antivirus version: Unable to access this information I still need to clear my cache to clean up the top part - my main concern is that I appear to have sold an Ambush unintentionally. I do clearly know the offer was [i]not[/i] for an Ambush and I skipped it because I didn't have whatever item it was in my hoard. I can't verify for sure whether I received the treasure or lost an Ambush since I wasn't watching or had memorized either number. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/EchoMew2PKMorph/Flight%20Rising/Crim_zps9pwvr0zy.png[/img]
Browser used: Chrome
Browser version: 44.0.2403.125 m

Device used: Desktop
Device operating system: Windows 7
Operating system version: Service Pack 1

Internet connection type: Wired of some kind, using a business inter/intranet (Shhh, don't tell them I'm using FR at work)

Antivirus used: Symantec
Antivirus version: Unable to access this information

I still need to clear my cache to clean up the top part - my main concern is that I appear to have sold an Ambush unintentionally. I do clearly know the offer was not for an Ambush and I skipped it because I didn't have whatever item it was in my hoard. I can't verify for sure whether I received the treasure or lost an Ambush since I wasn't watching or had memorized either number.

Crim_zps9pwvr0zy.png
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Cleared my cache and I can make one trade, but I have to clear my cache after each one in order to continue, otherwise the buttons are unclickable.

Firefox 30.0 Firefox for Linux Mint 1.0
laptop
Linux Mint
Wireless dsl
no antivirus
Cleared my cache and I can make one trade, but I have to clear my cache after each one in order to continue, otherwise the buttons are unclickable.

Firefox 30.0 Firefox for Linux Mint 1.0
laptop
Linux Mint
Wireless dsl
no antivirus
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65