Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >>PWYW Unique Kiddos [semi hiatus]
May we trade dragons back we got earlier from this thread for a new one?
If so, I would like to exchange two dragons for Harlen if possible ^^
May we trade dragons back we got earlier from this thread for a new one?
If so, I would like to exchange two dragons for Harlen if possible ^^
df043bad4fc49a4a7b2756b40ed0605b3fc165b2.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 85512211.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
@Thaly hey thanks for the q! Currently I don't have plans for that atm (partly due to lair space and also bc it's easier for me to make $ by selling dragons than training/exalting :')) But if I change those policies I'll let you know.
I'll hold onto Harlen for you if you like ^_^
@Thaly hey thanks for the q! Currently I don't have plans for that atm (partly due to lair space and also bc it's easier for me to make $ by selling dragons than training/exalting :')) But if I change those policies I'll let you know.
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Forever FREE Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
☆☆Join the unofficial FR discord here!
QsENFIw.png
Hi! Is Spook still available and would you be okay with 15kt for her? :)
Hi! Is Spook still available and would you be okay with 15kt for her? :)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
jYG68HT.png tWfSaVj.png
[quote name="SakuraAngel" date="2024-10-24 16:54:08" ] @/Thaly hey thanks for the q! Currently I don't have plans for that atm (partly due to lair space and also bc it's easier for me to make $ by selling dragons than training/exalting :')) But if I change those policies I'll let you know. I'll hold onto Harlen for you if you like ^_^ [/quote] Ahh, no worries! You have so many pretties, that I constantly change my mind about which one to get ^^ I also need to keep some space for upcoming Halloween nests... but sometimes you just can not resist. No need to hold Harlen ^^
SakuraAngel wrote on 2024-10-24 16:54:08:
@/Thaly hey thanks for the q! Currently I don't have plans for that atm (partly due to lair space and also bc it's easier for me to make $ by selling dragons than training/exalting :')) But if I change those policies I'll let you know.

Ahh, no worries!
You have so many pretties, that I constantly change my mind about which one to get ^^
I also need to keep some space for upcoming Halloween nests... but sometimes you just can not resist.
No need to hold Harlen ^^
df043bad4fc49a4a7b2756b40ed0605b3fc165b2.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 85512211.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
@Cloudfallen that's perfect she's still available ^^ thanks for buying, she's in CR!

@thaly Ah man I totally understand!! I frequently check out your sales page and have to lair purge before any purchase to make room... about to do that again lol...
@Cloudfallen that's perfect she's still available ^^ thanks for buying, she's in CR!

@thaly Ah man I totally understand!! I frequently check out your sales page and have to lair purge before any purchase to make room... about to do that again lol...
QsENFIw.png
Boop!
Boop!
QsENFIw.png