Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >>PWYW Unique Kiddos [semi hiatus]
I will take both Sparta and Troy! Shame no one else wanted one but my gain (and loss of another lair space)!

I'm still hoping someone else likes the Rhythm pairing. I need to finally go through my Zodiac progeny and start parting with them. The project technically ended but I have been debating a side project...

I think I will start a thread like you have here, where the dragons are widely varied and just happy to see them go to interested players. So many great ideas for dragon pairings but I don't have it in me to do a full hatchery.
I will take both Sparta and Troy! Shame no one else wanted one but my gain (and loss of another lair space)!

I'm still hoping someone else likes the Rhythm pairing. I need to finally go through my Zodiac progeny and start parting with them. The project technically ended but I have been debating a side project...

I think I will start a thread like you have here, where the dragons are widely varied and just happy to see them go to interested players. So many great ideas for dragon pairings but I don't have it in me to do a full hatchery.
qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I'd love to have Murkwood (#97905686) in my lair (just gotta make room, haha).
I'd love to have Murkwood (#97905686) in my lair (just gotta make room, haha).
@ketterine
I'm glad you want (and get!) to have them both before they go to exaltation !! :D I'm hoping for more reds/pinks next time too ^^ they're otw to you!!
Zodiac progeny?? that sounds so COOL. I haven't been actively marketing the Rhyme/Rhythm pair as you mentioned interest and ik they'll be snatched up really quickly xD
100% that would be fantastic :) ! Yeah mobile player me can only keep up with so much, and not much commitment either! Would love to hop onto a pinglist if you do.
@ketterine
I'm glad you want (and get!) to have them both before they go to exaltation !! :D I'm hoping for more reds/pinks next time too ^^ they're otw to you!!
Zodiac progeny?? that sounds so COOL. I haven't been actively marketing the Rhyme/Rhythm pair as you mentioned interest and ik they'll be snatched up really quickly xD
100% that would be fantastic :) ! Yeah mobile player me can only keep up with so much, and not much commitment either! Would love to hop onto a pinglist if you do.
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Forever FREE Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
☆☆Join the unofficial FR discord here!
QsENFIw.png
@jarlic
Aw so glad she's going to a good home with you!! Haha nw she's on hold, lmk whenever you have room so I can start the CR (and feed her)
@jarlic
Aw so glad she's going to a good home with you!! Haha nw she's on hold, lmk whenever you have room so I can start the CR (and feed her)
QsENFIw.png
I've started a thread and pinglist for my PWYW dragons. My friend will help me create a banner and such at some point after RoR. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3367390#post_3367390 I got this silly idea to make a whole set of 12 dragons for the Zodiac, deciding that each should be Midnight Starmap and Moon Sparkle. Each element would be the same color (Splash, Fire, Leaf, and...uh...Ice because there wasn't a great choice for air) and each dragon would have a different secondary gene to make them more unique. Each dragon will also be a different breed that I thought paired well with the sign (Obelisk for Leo, an easy choice). Part of me is still debating that each one should be a relevant color within their element (Fire, Sunshine, Sunset) which has complicated my breeding plans a lot for Fire (Air and Earth fine, Water ???). I'm also having trouble getting a singular Earth green I like because many of the genes I feel are Earth just pull funky colors. It's been a drawn out project, more complicated than anything by my lack of decision making in what the final set should look like (I'm just hoping one of the Zodiac familiars pairs decently with their respective dragon) Here's my target Leo and a reject Fire because he got Tide instead of Starmap (trying to minimize spending gems) [morphology=2935990] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/98037045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/980371/98037045_350.png[/img][/url]
I've started a thread and pinglist for my PWYW dragons. My friend will help me create a banner and such at some point after RoR.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3367390#post_3367390

I got this silly idea to make a whole set of 12 dragons for the Zodiac, deciding that each should be Midnight Starmap and Moon Sparkle. Each element would be the same color (Splash, Fire, Leaf, and...uh...Ice because there wasn't a great choice for air) and each dragon would have a different secondary gene to make them more unique. Each dragon will also be a different breed that I thought paired well with the sign (Obelisk for Leo, an easy choice). Part of me is still debating that each one should be a relevant color within their element (Fire, Sunshine, Sunset) which has complicated my breeding plans a lot for Fire (Air and Earth fine, Water ???). I'm also having trouble getting a singular Earth green I like because many of the genes I feel are Earth just pull funky colors. It's been a drawn out project, more complicated than anything by my lack of decision making in what the final set should look like (I'm just hoping one of the Zodiac familiars pairs decently with their respective dragon)

Here's my target Leo and a reject Fire because he got Tide instead of Starmap (trying to minimize spending gems)

Leo

98037045_350.png
qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@ketterine oh wow! That's such a thoughtfully-planned and beautiful project idea (plus those scries?? Ngl tide is beautiful too).
I've some fan-derg breeding projects myself... but ... alas no lair space and too many other colors/genes that are so lovely.
I'll hop on over to your new thread :) thanks for the share
@ketterine oh wow! That's such a thoughtfully-planned and beautiful project idea (plus those scries?? Ngl tide is beautiful too).
I've some fan-derg breeding projects myself... but ... alas no lair space and too many other colors/genes that are so lovely.
I'll hop on over to your new thread :) thanks for the share
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel I've got room now! Had to finish up helping with a big exalt push for Earth which clogged up all my free space this week, haha.
@SakuraAngel I've got room now! Had to finish up helping with a big exalt push for Earth which clogged up all my free space this week, haha.
@jarlic awesome sauce!! Haha I totally understand, glad to hear it went well !! :D (yall in earth are super dom pushers haha)
Sent a CR to you :)) thanks so much for your purchase!
@jarlic awesome sauce!! Haha I totally understand, glad to hear it went well !! :D (yall in earth are super dom pushers haha)
Sent a CR to you :)) thanks so much for your purchase!
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel Sweet, just saw it, thanks! And yeah for real, i just switched from arcane like a month or two ago and it's very different. I dig it though, it's nice to have! I still need to be more active with interacting within the flight, but I'm about to be super busy with moving so that has to wait, haha.
@SakuraAngel Sweet, just saw it, thanks! And yeah for real, i just switched from arcane like a month or two ago and it's very different. I dig it though, it's nice to have! I still need to be more active with interacting within the flight, but I'm about to be super busy with moving so that has to wait, haha.
@jarlic oh wow! I've always been in wind so it's so interesting to hear how other flights' cultures and dom activity are^^ (I've considered switching for eye types... but I love my fellow windies much too much xD)
Aw good luck and best wishes on a smooth and stress-free move!
@jarlic oh wow! I've always been in wind so it's so interesting to hear how other flights' cultures and dom activity are^^ (I've considered switching for eye types... but I love my fellow windies much too much xD)
Aw good luck and best wishes on a smooth and stress-free move!
QsENFIw.png