Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Pure G2 Imperials, many unbred
@StormJourney Could you please show me what

looks like on Solaria, please? I’ve been looking for a good light-colored female for it.
@StormJourney Could you please show me what

looks like on Solaria, please? I’ve been looking for a good light-colored female for it.
@StormJourney I'd like to offer 500g to Ares. I badly need g2 imp. :3
@StormJourney I'd like to offer 500g to Ares. I badly need g2 imp. :3
@StormJourney May I autobuy Solaria :)? Kinda tempted by a few more but I'll probably just check back later.
@StormJourney May I autobuy Solaria :)? Kinda tempted by a few more but I'll probably just check back later.
@StormJourney

Rudra

I'd like to offer 500g if possible.

Good luck on the G1 Imp Scrolls... I hadn't realized there were more out there still. What's the current price on them now?
@StormJourney

Rudra

I'd like to offer 500g if possible.

Good luck on the G1 Imp Scrolls... I hadn't realized there were more out there still. What's the current price on them now?
@calankh add @Anayre @KKorven is offering Auto-Buy 2,000g. Since you made the first offer, do you want to match Kkorven? If not, I will let him AB Solaria @Lawkuroi added @Drakenhart added @JovaniSkye [img]https://imgur.com/a/rJ1jE[/img]
@calankh add
@Anayre @KKorven is offering Auto-Buy 2,000g. Since you made the first offer, do you want to match Kkorven? If not, I will let him AB Solaria
@Lawkuroi added
@Drakenhart added
@JovaniSkye [img]https://imgur.com/a/rJ1jE[/img]

@Drakenhart Thank you - I really, really hope there are still some out there!!! I believe currently they're going for 500kg. I'm about halfway there, but it's taken me a long time, and I'm worried that by the time I get the other half, they'll either have gone up in price some more or there won't be any more to be had.
@Drakenhart Thank you - I really, really hope there are still some out there!!! I believe currently they're going for 500kg. I'm about halfway there, but it's taken me a long time, and I'm worried that by the time I get the other half, they'll either have gone up in price some more or there won't be any more to be had.
@stormjourney
@calankh

I'll offer 700g for the seafoam boy

@stormjourney
@calankh

I'll offer 700g for the seafoam boy

@Violette updated with your offer
@Violette updated with your offer
@StormJourney Thanks! But I will concede... :"c
@StormJourney Thanks! But I will concede... :"c
EB9Rmwv.png
@KKorven Congrats!