Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arcanart - Sept 15-28 [OPEN]
@Foddart/FRC Slots | PKRS one of my gummy chibi slots opened back up unexpectedly, if anyone would like to claim it! if it's not claimed in levels this week, it'll be open for FRC next week as well!
@Foddart/FRC Slots | PKRS one of my gummy chibi slots opened back up unexpectedly, if anyone would like to claim it! if it's not claimed in levels this week, it'll be open for FRC next week as well!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS I'd love to claim the slot, if I can pay you the levels through next week as well?
@PKRS I'd love to claim the slot, if I can pay you the levels through next week as well?
YbBLFmK.pngx xxxx ›› Vee

› he/him, 21+
› FR +2
› about & wishlist
coli/baldwin/exchange services for eggs
@Vaszarraena I don't think we accept levels next week since we're not pushing, and I wouldn't want to make more work for a receiver outside of push week. (I wouldn't be able to accept levels myself since I'm out of town and mobilezoned for the week, and have a fairly small lair to begin with.)

That said, if you're able to put together 50% or more of the levels in the next day and pay the rest in FRC I'd be more than happy to take your order now, but if not, I'll ping again once FRC slots open on Sunday as well!
@Vaszarraena I don't think we accept levels next week since we're not pushing, and I wouldn't want to make more work for a receiver outside of push week. (I wouldn't be able to accept levels myself since I'm out of town and mobilezoned for the week, and have a fairly small lair to begin with.)

That said, if you're able to put together 50% or more of the levels in the next day and pay the rest in FRC I'd be more than happy to take your order now, but if not, I'll ping again once FRC slots open on Sunday as well!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS So we aren't taking levels next week? This is news to me...

Also I just noticed we have someone from Lightning on our Arcanart team? Here I was convinced I wouldn't be allowed to have my co-workers here with me... I guess I am updating my post, then. >__>

@twinfish @winterlywitch hey
@PKRS So we aren't taking levels next week? This is news to me...

Also I just noticed we have someone from Lightning on our Arcanart team? Here I was convinced I wouldn't be allowed to have my co-workers here with me... I guess I am updating my post, then. >__>

@twinfish @winterlywitch hey
AstralRoses Adoption Agency
The Art of AstralCrescent
Astral's Accent Atelier
Stellaflora Sundries Hatchery
Random Sig Image - Links to Credits
@AstralCrescent Wait are we?? I kind of assumed we don't because we're not pushing, so it wouldn't make much sense... This is my first time doing Starfall foddart in a long time though, and I don't think I've ever been open during fest week, so if we do then that's also neat!

(Also yes, Ref is from Arcane originally and taking a vacation in Lightning - to make sure that levels are sent to the right place they're using a receiver rn!)
@AstralCrescent Wait are we?? I kind of assumed we don't because we're not pushing, so it wouldn't make much sense... This is my first time doing Starfall foddart in a long time though, and I don't think I've ever been open during fest week, so if we do then that's also neat!

(Also yes, Ref is from Arcane originally and taking a vacation in Lightning - to make sure that levels are sent to the right place they're using a receiver rn!)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS I can do at least 50% of the levels by tomorrow for sure, and then either levels through the week or the rest in FRC, I can swing!

I'd love to get this guy if he's not too complicated? I can also send more outfit ideas through a pinterest board if needed
@PKRS I can do at least 50% of the levels by tomorrow for sure, and then either levels through the week or the rest in FRC, I can swing!

I'd love to get this guy if he's not too complicated? I can also send more outfit ideas through a pinterest board if needed
YbBLFmK.pngx xxxx ›› Vee

› he/him, 21+
› FR +2
› about & wishlist
@PKRS ohhhhhhhhhh! That makes sense! Well that's super nice of them! [emoji=aether happy size=1] I do still want my partner to be able to catch orders for me, though, as they are my front desk and it helps me out a lot. So. People can expect them to respond in here from here on out! All dragons still go to me and thus Space Papa tho.
@PKRS ohhhhhhhhhh! That makes sense! Well that's super nice of them!

I do still want my partner to be able to catch orders for me, though, as they are my front desk and it helps me out a lot. So. People can expect them to respond in here from here on out! All dragons still go to me and thus Space Papa tho.
AstralRoses Adoption Agency
The Art of AstralCrescent
Astral's Accent Atelier
Stellaflora Sundries Hatchery
Random Sig Image - Links to Credits
@Vaszarraena Perfect, thanks! I'd love to see the Pinterest board if only because his fullbody ref is pretty tiny, what a lad :]
@Vaszarraena Perfect, thanks! I'd love to see the Pinterest board if only because his fullbody ref is pretty tiny, what a lad :]
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Nurry Since your foddart is going to be open through Starfall itself, depending on artist availability, can you clarify how levels are meant to be handled after the push week is over?
@Nurry Since your foddart is going to be open through Starfall itself, depending on artist availability, can you clarify how levels are meant to be handled after the push week is over?
Astral Roses Adoption AgencyAstral Roses Adoption Agency
@PKRS Yeah, for sure! I'll send it over in PM's!
@PKRS Yeah, for sure! I'll send it over in PM's!
YbBLFmK.pngx xxxx ›› Vee

› he/him, 21+
› FR +2
› about & wishlist