Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Palla's Art Shop + Mystery Grab Bag
@Unit01 askdfsdjlf thank you! I can probably do a sketch headshot for 3k if that's okay with you? My worklist is bulking up and it might be a week before I can start too, but if that's fine with you then I can put you in the queue!
@Unit01 askdfsdjlf thank you! I can probably do a sketch headshot for 3k if that's okay with you? My worklist is bulking up and it might be a week before I can start too, but if that's fine with you then I can put you in the queue!
@Hazelgem I would love to draw her but I have more gems than I know what to do with right now;;

if you're happy to wait then I can add you to a pinglist for when I'm open for gem commissions again- otherwise usd sighs in empty wallet and dragon offers are welcome!
@Hazelgem I would love to draw her but I have more gems than I know what to do with right now;;

if you're happy to wait then I can add you to a pinglist for when I'm open for gem commissions again- otherwise usd sighs in empty wallet and dragon offers are welcome!
@Palla
It’s alright I don’t mind waiting! I’ll send the gemmies in just a sec, TYSM!
@Palla
It’s alright I don’t mind waiting! I’ll send the gemmies in just a sec, TYSM!
__free_icon___maple_leaf_by_unolespirit-d6j1abc.pngOmxOPEl.gifpumpkindivider_by_r0se_designs-d6pthad.gifOmxOPEl.gif__free_icon___maple_leaf_by_unolespirit-d6j1abc.png
@Unit01 Thank you, I'll get started as soon as I can!
@Unit01 Thank you, I'll get started as soon as I can!
What kind of dragons are you looking for? I have a bunch of gen1s if that interests you! If not, im fine waiting :)
What kind of dragons are you looking for? I have a bunch of gen1s if that interests you! If not, im fine waiting :)
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem sorry I completely missed your message! Where can I find the gen1s that you have up for offers?
@Hazelgem sorry I completely missed your message! Where can I find the gen1s that you have up for offers?
No worries! They’re almost all up for offers! Some are in my hibden and most of them are here :)
No worries! They’re almost all up for offers! Some are in my hibden and most of them are here :)
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Palla Hi! If you're looking for dragons, particularly mostly g1, I have a bunch for sale/trade in this tab as well as in this tab. Let me know if anyone strikes your fancy, I'd love to trade for art! (:
@Palla Hi! If you're looking for dragons, particularly mostly g1, I have a bunch for sale/trade in this tab as well as in this tab. Let me know if anyone strikes your fancy, I'd love to trade for art! (:
Sandstrike Hedgehog Midnight Oil Lamp

--> Skin shop

81286044_ZwPV792ZcKUqH3L.gif
@Naleli Those are some lovelies you've got there, but unfortunately I didn't find anyone who caught my eye [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
@Naleli Those are some lovelies you've got there, but unfortunately I didn't find anyone who caught my eye
hello! your art is so lovely ^^ i'd love to offer 3kG for a slot and i have a few G1s here (both pages) and here if any of them might catch your interest! i can also offer my art if you might potentially be interested in an art trade and my style might be up your alley :]

as for characters, i'd love something of either sirius or crypt (or both, if something catches your eye!)

hello! your art is so lovely ^^ i'd love to offer 3kG for a slot and i have a few G1s here (both pages) and here if any of them might catch your interest! i can also offer my art if you might potentially be interested in an art trade and my style might be up your alley :]

as for characters, i'd love something of either sirius or crypt (or both, if something catches your eye!)

OjcHLF0.png