Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | quick n cheap headshot comms | open-ish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Enoch kjhakdbcf, i’m so glad you think so!! i do have a th under the same user, xtryis! (though it’s rather bare-bones for now LOL)
@Enoch kjhakdbcf, i’m so glad you think so!! i do have a th under the same user, xtryis! (though it’s rather bare-bones for now LOL)
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

oR6JlwX.pngOaQqjlh.png5zhL7WG.png

@xtryis

Thank you SOOOO much again!
When I get more feral characters, I'll definitely be back!
@xtryis

Thank you SOOOO much again!
When I get more feral characters, I'll definitely be back!
y0YshUu.png
Hii
Can I apply for a slot or are you closed for now?
Hii
Can I apply for a slot or are you closed for now?
@vSpika at the moment i’m not taking slots; but i can add you to the waitlist so that when i open them up again this weekend you can grab one!
@vSpika at the moment i’m not taking slots; but i can add you to the waitlist so that when i open them up again this weekend you can grab one!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

Oh, that would be wonderful!
Oh, that would be wonderful!
[center][font=calibri]@UniKorpi seems as though the butterflies don’t realize that for their guardian to protect them, they need to be able to see! [img]https://i.imgur.com/D2olwtF.png[/img] please let me know if there’s anything that needs to be changed! i had an absolute blast drawing your delightful forest guardian! @everlastingecho i’ll be starting on aegir tomorrow! @vSpika awesome! i’ll add you to the waitlist then :D
@UniKorpi seems as though the butterflies don’t realize that for their guardian to protect them, they need to be able to see!
D2olwtF.png
please let me know if there’s anything that needs to be changed! i had an absolute blast drawing your delightful forest guardian!

@everlastingecho i’ll be starting on aegir tomorrow!

@vSpika awesome! i’ll add you to the waitlist then :D
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

@xtryis

Oh this is AMAZING!!

The colouring looks absolutely stunning with the warm reds mixed in! The colour scheme really helps highlight the feeling of warmth and joy the piece has! I also love that you included some butterflies to keep them company <3

But genuinely, I can't even put to words how much the piece looks like how joy feels to me! The pose, expression and colours all work together wonderfully to create the mood.

Thank you so much!
I'm so happy I got to commission you!

Would I be allowed to upload this to their Toyhouse page, with proper credit? If yes, where would you prefer I credit you?
@xtryis

Oh this is AMAZING!!

The colouring looks absolutely stunning with the warm reds mixed in! The colour scheme really helps highlight the feeling of warmth and joy the piece has! I also love that you included some butterflies to keep them company <3

But genuinely, I can't even put to words how much the piece looks like how joy feels to me! The pose, expression and colours all work together wonderfully to create the mood.

Thank you so much!
I'm so happy I got to commission you!

Would I be allowed to upload this to their Toyhouse page, with proper credit? If yes, where would you prefer I credit you?
AH1bToX.gif
@UniKorpi T^T thank you so much! to be entirely honest, your commission was the first piece of art i’ve done in a LONG time where i felt that i managed to capture the idea i had in my head onto the page (or in this case, screen) almost exactly how i wanted to; hearing you say how much you enjoy it has made my entire day <3

and of course! i’m under the same user on toyhouse as i am here (xtryis)

i’m so glad you love the art i’ve made so much; i’m happy to have been able to draw them!
@UniKorpi T^T thank you so much! to be entirely honest, your commission was the first piece of art i’ve done in a LONG time where i felt that i managed to capture the idea i had in my head onto the page (or in this case, screen) almost exactly how i wanted to; hearing you say how much you enjoy it has made my entire day <3

and of course! i’m under the same user on toyhouse as i am here (xtryis)

i’m so glad you love the art i’ve made so much; i’m happy to have been able to draw them!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

@xtryis

I'm really glad about that, it's a stunning one and brings me a lot of joy! It's an amazing feeling when art turns out just right and I'm happy this was such a piece for you! :D
@xtryis

I'm really glad about that, it's a stunning one and brings me a lot of joy! It's an amazing feeling when art turns out just right and I'm happy this was such a piece for you! :D
AH1bToX.gif
Hello! Could I join the waitlist please :D?
Hello! Could I join the waitlist please :D?
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Skin shop
> Sketches

z83TkAw.png output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13