Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LEAP] Water & Ice Foddart - Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
@Ogord thank you!! she's my progen so she gets a lil treat in the form of an adopt <3

sending 13 l5s your way! (13x5=65)
@Ogord thank you!! she's my progen so she gets a lil treat in the form of an adopt <3

sending 13 l5s your way! (13x5=65)
LQvA7fH.png
@zambam [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64364794][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643648/64364794_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Fancy Frog?:[/b] no [b]Notes[/b]: n/a
@zambam
Dragon: 64364794_350.png
Fancy Frog?: no
Notes: n/a
IF HubOOF Hub
[center][size=7][b][font=century gothic][color=#DC7F9B]winterbright[/color][/font][/b][/size][/center] Hi, I'm Winter, first-time foddart artist currently offering digital portrait-style headshots of FR dragons. I'm estimating 1-4 weeks turnaround time to be extra generous to myself but I may finish your order within a day or two, depending upon complexity and how fast I'm working. I'll open 5 slots to start, but may open up more if my pace is fast enough. Only accepting orders in fodder levels this time around, please send them to an ice attendant! [center][color=#DC7F9B][font=century gothic][size=5][b]Dragon portraits[/b][/size][/color][/font] ex. flat-ish - plus a simple bg [url=https://i.imgur.com/JEsVxpi.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/VjE1CjX.png[/img][/url] ex. shaded - [url=https://i.imgur.com/axTY9tk.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/m99BeC5.png[/img][/url] [br][b]Prices:[/b] Base – 300 levels flat-ish (aka shaded enough to portray FR genes) 500 levels fully shaded Apparel & FR items – ~10-30 lvls/piece (first is free) [br][b]Info: [/b] • Please send the levels to an ice [emoji=ice rune size=1] attendant! • One dragon per order please • Headshot/"portrait" style, no half or fullbody slots at this time • I can do small customisations to apparel or items (i.e. "they wear a few flowers in their hair rather than as a crown) just ask! • Not currently offering skins or accents, sorry • Orders will take up to 1-4 weeks to complete • Final images will include a 350px "bio portrait" and a larger full resolution version around twice that size. Please let me know if you prefer a different final resolution image! • Credit & a link back to my userpage or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3318232/1]art shop[/url] is appreciated! [center][size=6][i][b][font=century gothic][color=#2F2F2F]Slots: [/color][/font][/b][/i][/size] Limited to 5 for now! May add more if my pace getting these done is quick enough ~ 1. [s]CaptainDrakken[/s] - complete! 2. [s]harv[/s] complete! 3. Yetaet - in progress; lines & color 4. - 5. - [/center] [center][size=6][font=century gothic][i][b][color=#2F2F2F]Order Form:[/color][/font][/b][/i][/size][/center] [code]@winterbright [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Flat-ish or fully shaded?:[/b] [b]Apparel/items to include?:[/b] 1st is free with your order! [b]Final dimensions:[/b] If you want the final image to be a specific size, please list that here. [b]Note(s):[/b] Any extra notes you want to add regarding vibes, colors, pose, personality, etc. [/code] ----- [size=2]I'll be opening an art shop soon, for those interested in notifications[/size] [pinglist=3183]
winterbright

Hi, I'm Winter, first-time foddart artist currently offering digital portrait-style headshots of FR dragons.

I'm estimating 1-4 weeks turnaround time to be extra generous to myself but I may finish your order within a day or two, depending upon complexity and how fast I'm working. I'll open 5 slots to start, but may open up more if my pace is fast enough.

Only accepting orders in fodder levels this time around, please send them to an ice attendant!
Dragon portraits

ex. flat-ish - plus a simple bg
VjE1CjX.png

ex. shaded -
m99BeC5.png

Prices:
Base – 300 levels flat-ish (aka shaded enough to portray FR genes)
500 levels fully shaded
Apparel & FR items – ~10-30 lvls/piece (first is free)

Info:
• Please send the levels to an ice attendant!
• One dragon per order please
• Headshot/"portrait" style, no half or fullbody slots at this time
• I can do small customisations to apparel or items (i.e. "they wear a few flowers in their hair rather than as a crown) just ask!
• Not currently offering skins or accents, sorry
• Orders will take up to 1-4 weeks to complete
• Final images will include a 350px "bio portrait" and a larger full resolution version around twice that size. Please let me know if you prefer a different final resolution image!
• Credit & a link back to my userpage or art shop is appreciated!
Slots:

Limited to 5 for now! May add more if my pace getting these done is quick enough ~

1. CaptainDrakken - complete!
2. harv complete!
3. Yetaet - in progress; lines & color
4. -
5. -
Order Form:
Code:
@winterbright [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Flat-ish or fully shaded?:[/b] [b]Apparel/items to include?:[/b] 1st is free with your order! [b]Final dimensions:[/b] If you want the final image to be a specific size, please list that here. [b]Note(s):[/b] Any extra notes you want to add regarding vibes, colors, pose, personality, etc.

I'll be opening an art shop soon, for those interested in notifications
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@sunfishe - got you on the list :D Please send levels into an attendant when you're ready.
@sunfishe - got you on the list :D Please send levels into an attendant when you're ready.
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
@lizzytiki I would love a gem slot for Lilypad Lover!
@lizzytiki I would love a gem slot for Lilypad Lover!
nPBJGzE.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif QKenIL5.png
@lizzytiki
Accent: lilypad lover
Payment method: gems!
@lizzytiki
Payment method: gems!
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
@Mayali Thank you for submitting your order! I've got it recorded and you're clear to send 25 levels to an attendant when you're ready.
@Mayali Thank you for submitting your order! I've got it recorded and you're clear to send 25 levels to an attendant when you're ready.
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
@coelacats I've recorded your order. Your total is 25 base + 15 breed sponsor for 40 levels total. Excited to work on an adoptable for the little guy :D
@coelacats I've recorded your order. Your total is 25 base + 15 breed sponsor for 40 levels total. Excited to work on an adoptable for the little guy :D
@Teletraan @PinyonKit

Thank you for your respective orders! Both orders have been recorded on my list and you're clear to send in 25 levels to an attendant when you're ready :D
@Teletraan @PinyonKit

Thank you for your respective orders! Both orders have been recorded on my list and you're clear to send in 25 levels to an attendant when you're ready :D
@lizzytiki
Payment method: gems for my lovely water friends <3
@lizzytiki
Payment method: gems for my lovely water friends <3
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49